Sales Account Executive, Architectural Services
Company: The Sherwin-Williams Company
Posted on: November 14, 2023
- Develop and execute a Territory Strategic Plan. Make revisions
and updates as necessary to achieve specification and market share
- Develop strategy to enhance or increase specifications by key,
opportunity, existing and firms. This includes identifying product
categories where our products are not specified.
- Drives specifications within CSI divisions 3, 7 and 9 that
leverage Sherwin-Williams' competitive advantages
- Work with architects and specification writers to illustrate
SW's strengths and competitor weaknesses, particularly in regards
to Master Painters Institute (MPI).
- Educate the architectural community and District personnel on
proper ways to specify AIM, MPI, LEED, and Green guard
- Support District personnel where applicable on projects
specified with MPI.
- Maintain disciplined pre-call planning to ensure time is
maximized and the territory plan is being executed.
- Provide product/technical information to support customers'
- Identify potential opportunities/issues and work with Sales
Representatives to support positive outcome.
- Identify ways to deepen the business relationship with
- Develop and present CEU presentations to target firms and other
- Provide Dodge Tracking updates as well as input changes
directly into the SW Dodge Network.
- Identify, provide, and track sales leads via Dodge and Onvia as
- Establish detailed understanding of BIM applications within the
architectural community and work with PSG Non-Residential marketing
team to position Sherwin-Williams accordingly.
- Coordinate sales lead information and sales calls with key
members of the District staff on strategically important
- Maintain membership and active participation in key
professional organizations such as CSI, ICRI SWRI and
- Execute competitive product comparisons and identify current
competitors' strengths and weaknesses and S-W's competitive
- Complete expense reports on Concur on a timely basis.
- Assist sale representatives in the resolution of customer
complaints where specification issues may be the cause.
- Assist in the development and presentation of division training
programs such as at the national sales meeting.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school education or equivalent required. Prefer bachelor's
degree in a business-related field.
- Experience as Commercial Sales Representative or Commercial
Branch Manager required
- 40% Travel
- Ability to work all scheduled hours as needed.
- Employee must have a valid driver's license.
- If usage of employee's owns vehicle is required, employee must
obtain appropriate insurance as defined by Corporate
Keywords: The Sherwin-Williams Company, Richardson , Sales Account Executive, Architectural Services, Sales , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!