Vertical Market Sales Leader - US South Government
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
Honeywell Buildings Technology (HBT) is a leader in building
automation, fire, security, energy management, and software. Within
HBT, our direct sales force creates and sells integrated solutions
to our customers that achieve results. Our sales approach begins by
working with the end customer to identify and prioritize their
desired outcomes. We help them select and define use cases that
will achieve those outcomes. From there we design the integrated
solution that will deliver those use cases.
The Government Sales Leader for US South will lead a sales team to
deliver a 2022 Annual Operating Plan (AOP) of approximately 20-50M
of orders. The team will be comprised of approximately 5-10 sales
The Government vertical includes Local, State, Municipal, Federal,
Military and Corrections Markets. Geography included is USA
* Drive orders growth in Government vertical within USA South.
* Meet or exceed the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) on a monthly,
quarterly and annual basis.
* Define and execute Government vertical market strategy to achieve
* Develop, Coach, and Retain talented sales team to deliver AOP.
Provide performance management if required.
* Assign incentive quota targets for all sellers.
* Provide accurate weekly forecast for orders within Salesforce.Com
platform. Includes overall orders forecast along with forecast for
Install and Service lines of business.
* Consistently meet the orders forecast on a weekly, monthly, and
* Coach and mentor sales personnel in establishing professional
relationships with appropriate levels of client decision
* Create a robust pipeline of major pursuits within the Government
industry. Track within Salesforce.com. Coach/mentor team to create
robust pursuit plans for each pursuit.
* Define key accounts within Government. Coach/mentor team to
create robust account plans for these customers.
* Assess team's sales activities and forecasts to determine sales
progress and required improvements
* Recommend and implement improvements to achieve sales goals
* Ability to travel within North America at least 50% of the
YOU MUST HAVE
* BA/BS degree in business or a technical field of study from an
accredited college or university
* Minimum of 5 years of proven sales leadership/management
experience of 10 or more direct reports
* Minimum of 10 years of quota carrying sales experience
* Led a sales team generating 20-50M in revenue.
* Led a sales team of 5-10 or more sellers including sales
* Strong knowledge of Government vertical market
* Ability to coach and mentor team to have a winning sales strategy
for their accounts and opportunities.
* Strong knowledge of Building Management Systems, Fire, Security,
* Strong skills with Salesforce.com platform.
* Strong understanding of direct sales of integrated solutions
* Outcome based selling skills.
* Demonstrated ability to consistently meet or exceed Annual
* Coaching/mentoring skills for sales professions
* Strong leadership skills
* Strong communication skills
* C-Level selling skills
* Strong knowledge of construction ecosystem. Includes general
contractors, mechanical contractors, electrical contractors,
consulting engineers, and architects.
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills are
* JOB ID: req365456
* Category: Sales
* Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E.,Atlanta,Georgia,30308,United
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Richardson , Vertical Market Sales Leader - US South Government, Sales , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!