Technical Support Agent
Company: Wireless CCTV
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Wireless CCTV (WCCTV) is based in Richardson, Texas, having
originally been founded in the UK and is the market leader for
rapid deployment, mobile surveillance systems specifically designed
to deliver video securely and efficiently via 4G LTE networks.
Earlier this year, the Private Equity Firm LDC, made a substantial
investment into WCCTV. This investment will allow us to rapidly
scale and grow in the United States and continue our services as a
market leader. In addition to this investment, In addition to this
investment, WCCTV has been named as the overall winner of the 10
Ones to Watch in The Sunday Times BDO Profit Track 100 in the UK.
Published annually, the Sunday Times BDO Profit Track 100
recognises Britain's private companies with the fastest- growing
profits. The Company's range of video surveillance solutions
- Rapid deployment pole cameras
- Mobile surveillance trailers
- Body cameras
- Time lapse video services The Company prides itself on
developing innovative, customer-focused products and providing
world-class customer support services.Job Requirements:The
- Responsible for providing first line support to WCCTV
- Responsible for ensuring the effective communication &
documentation within the Technical Support Team
- The successful candidate can expect to receive comprehensive
training, coaching and support.
- You will enjoy a 'hands on' role which requires you to
multi-task between a variety of duties.
- WCCTV is committed to the success of its employees and
demonstrates this through our development of people.
- Full time position Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm You: the
- Good time management/prioritization skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
- High School Diploma holder
- MS Office and diagnostic software (e.g. PC-based)
- Qualification in electronics or relevant area would be
desirable but not essential
- Current state issued drivers license
- Candidate must already have a work authorization that would
permit them to work in the US. Benefits
- Permanent position, full time Monday to Friday 8.30am -
- Competitive salary
- 10 days holiday (increases with length of service) + 6 public
- Contribution from company towards pension plan and medical,
dental and vision cover MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Technical Support
- To take incoming calls and emails to provide customers with
remote technical support on a same day basis whilst logging tickets
onto the WCCTV Support log and following up on tickets that cannot
be immediately resolved.
- To assist with troubleshooting WCCTV Equipment faults, ensuring
customers are communicated to throughout the query
- Analytics and Monitoring
- Provide assistance to the WCCTV Service team to resolve issues
identified through the Heartbeat system (Diagnostic system) to
offer pro-active troubleshooting and support to customers.
- Recognizing trends with regards to repeat faults and reporting
these to the business.
- Administration of the returns process, including communication
of progress to the customer.
- To assist with day-to-day Technical Support administration.
- To provide Commissioning documentation to clients following an
- To provide the Sales and Operations team with ongoing support
and advice, to ensure all customer expectations are met.
- To complete downloads for WCCTV Managed Service Accounts.
- Provide remote and on-site training to customers whilst
promoting any further sales opportunities that arise within the
- Investigate usage levels and provide information to the sales
- Assisting with the Operations Support team workload when
- Provide occasional weekend and Holiday support on a rota basis.
WCCTV is an equal opportunities employer and encourages
applications from a broad range of backgrounds.
Keywords: Wireless CCTV, Richardson , Technical Support Agent, Sales , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!