Help desk technician
Company: MATRIX Resources
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Dynamic Help Desk contract and remote opportunity with a
progressive industry leader based in the DFW market. Hourly Rate: $
26.76/hr.Term: 3 Months ContractDay-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Answers and documents all help desk calls related to specific
software applications for assigned area.
- Provides end-user support for specific software applications
Answers and documents all help desk calls related to specific
software applications and computer hardware.
- Provides end-user support for specific software
- May assist with some hardware issues.
- Creates and terminates new users related to specific software
- Creates and updates user security access.
- Monitors servers and users to ensure that the systems are
- Informs Information Technology Services of any operational
- Conducts system maintenance on network.
- Reviews software literature for any software updates and
- Performs other duties as assigned. Is it a good fit?
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.Equal
Employment Opportunity MATRIX is committed to providing a work
environment that values diversity, equity, inclusion and respect.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religious creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information, marital status (including
registered domestic partnership status), sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender
(including gender identity and expression), age (40 and over),
sexual orientation, military and veteran status and/or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. MATRIX is
committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities. Supporting medical or
religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you
are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a
reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by
emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to
your request, please use the words Accommodation request as the
subject line of your email. For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX
offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and
post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more
information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits
will be offered in accordance with that particular clients
offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and
other pre and post-tax options.
Keywords: MATRIX Resources, Richardson , Help desk technician, Professions , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!