Company: Synaptic Solar LLC
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The Apprentice Electrician is responsible for supporting the
installation of residential photovoltaic (PV) systems and is
dedicated to providing excellent service and ensuring a positive
- Ensure completion of installation and customer
- Enforce and promote safety, quality, customer service, and
- Professionally bend conduit.
- Install electrical service equipment, wiring, and devices
required to install residential and light commercial solar PV
- Install projects as contracted and designed.
- Obtain all required materials to complete the assigned project,
including renting special construction equipment.
- All electrical work meets or exceeds the current National
Electrical Code and local jurisdiction requirements.
- Resolve project, customer, and staff escalations.
- Troubleshoot PV systems and resolve electrical issues.
- Oversee and effectively communicate with local inspectors.
- Ensure all projects pass jurisdiction requirements.
- Communicate and coordinate with the territory Project Manager
- Other duties as assigned.
APPRENTICE ELECTRICIAN REQUIREMENTS:
- Active Apprentice Electrician license in the State of Texas
with 2 years of electrical experience.
- Valid and active driver's license.
- Able to drive around the assigned city area and beyond.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Demonstrable use of electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire
strippers, voltmeter, etc.) and electrical drawings and
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor, with excellent
- Valid and active state driver's license.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to work on rooftops with various angles and surfaces,
which requires frequent bending, twisting, squatting, climbing,
kneeling, crawling, turning, standing, and balance
- Ability to transport materials and equipment to the rooftop to
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions including but not
limited to excessive noise, extreme heat, extreme cold, wet
environment, and humidity
- Ability to work within the safe range of equipment such as
ladders, fall protection harnesses, and other PPE.
- Ability to work while wearing heavy protective equipment such
as arc flash suits, gloves, and face shields
- Ability to work and maintain balance on roofs and other areas
- Ability to walk on rafters, roof tiles, and roof shingles
- Ability to hear verbal commands and warningsThe statements in
this job description are intended to describe the essential nature
and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL
responsibilities or qualifications of the job.PM22
Keywords: Synaptic Solar LLC, Richardson , Apprentice Electrician, Professions , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!