Credit Delivery Sr Analyst
Company: Texas Capital Bank
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Texas Capital Bank is built to help businesses and their
leaders. Our depth of knowledge and expertise allows us to bring
the best of the big banks at a scale that makes sense for our
clients, with highly experienced bankers who truly invest in
people's success - today and tomorrow. -While we are rooted in core
financial products, we are differentiated by our approach. Our
bankers are seasoned financial experts who possess deep experience
across a multitude of industries. Equally important, they bring
commitment - investing the time and resources to understand our
clients' immediate needs, identify market opportunities and meet
long-term objectives. At Texas Capital Bank, we do more than build
business success. We build long lasting relationships.Headquartered
in Dallas with offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson,
Plano and San Antonio, Texas Capital Bank was recently named the #1
most trusted bank in the country on Newsweek's inaugural list of
America's Most Trusted Companies. For more information about
joining our team, please visit us at .
- Review daily Swap loan reports and system to determine when
system maintenance is required, send appropriate customer
information, and ensure daily settlement is processed.
- Review daily Swap GL Reconciliations for exceptions or
- Review daily Swap Flip report to review fluctuating rates.
- Responsible for booking and setting up Swap Loans on ACBS loan
- Responsible for closing and paying off Swap Loans on ACBS loan
- Receive and perform daily Swap loan research and maintenance
requests from Relationship Mangers, Relationship Associates, and
- Perform the necessary analysis, research, and system input on
ACBS loans system to resolve issues.
- Perform timely and accurate system input of payments, which
includes application review and analysis to ensure proper payment
- Perform timely and accurate system input of advances and funds
disbursements after verifying adequate availability.
- Review loan system exception reports, to validate the accuracy
of system processing.
- Cross trained on SBA and other Special Servicing loans to
assist other areas within Credit Delivery Servicing group as
- Minimum of 5 years commercial loan servicing experience,
including working with system generated reports. -
- Thorough understanding of loan documentation, both attorney
prepared, and documents prepared using a standard documentation
preparation software. -
- 2 years of loan servicing experience with an institution with
assets of at least 1MM strongly preferred.
- Able to work independently when performing analysis of
exception reports and incoming requests to determine action
necessary for resolution.
- Able to prioritize workload and identify issues requiring
- Detail oriented and analytical for problem identification and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate ACBS experience preferred
- Experience with MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Word
- Experience with Nautilus Imaging System or similar
- College degree is preferred but commensurate work experience is
- Versatile to support other areas of Credit Services,
Keywords: Texas Capital Bank, Richardson , Credit Delivery Sr Analyst, Professions , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!