Principal Consultant 3DX
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Infosys is seeking a Principal Consultant 3DExperience. In this
position will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit
architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of
application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on
complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will
collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create
and implement innovative high-quality solutions, participate in
Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs.
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and
collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity
is respected and valued.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- At least 15+ years of experience working with development &
support of applications based 3DEXPERIENCE or Enovia platform.
- Define end to end 3DX solution architecture for integrating
multiple upstream and downstream applications in Aerospace industry
- Expertise in multiple legacy PLM solutions and PLM capabilities
to integrate 3DX platform and integration of multiple PLM and CADs
and defines transitional architecture and roadmaps (CATIA v5,
Enovia V5 LCA, Teamcenter, Windchill etc.)
- Coordinate business and client partners and multiple vendor
partners team and understand their technical processes and
proposals for complex aerospace PLM Implementations
- Propose current business and technology trends and evaluates
and report the impact on the domain solution portfolio
- Propose technical solutions for PLM based on Engineering,
Production management and execution and ERP supply chain etc.
business requirements on 3DExperience platform (Including Enovia, ,
DELMIA and CATIA)
- Prepare technical impact analysis and risk assessments,
benchmark Study documents, system integration, data, functional and
technical architecture views.
- Create solutions, technical and functional best practices
approaches for integrating 3DX with other PLM systems and Legacy
applications and ERP integrations
- Establish Architecture for CAD & Non CAD Data Migrations and
3DX multiple version upgrades with best practices to propose and
ability conduct end to end POC to show the clear demo
- Expertise and contribute in validation, gap analysis for
capabilities and produces Solution Architecture for development,
configurations and enhancement, customizations.
- Tight Collaborate with Engineering, Manufacturing, ERP, MES and
other Solution Architects, Product Manager, and Scrum Masters,
developers to propose and deliver the solutions of best practices
with best quality outcomes for complex scope of work.
- Involve in all phases of the application configuration and
development life cycle including research and design, development,
testing, implementation and support
- Prime the Architectural and Technical discussions with large
groups of technical and business people in solution design
- Guide and monitor the implementation of developers and leads
throughout the architecture and in end to end the domain practices
and provides technical guidance technical implementation
- Evaluate existing custom solution, inhouse built tools, APIs,
architectures, identify gaps, and propose action to improve
solution with respect best cost optimization.
- Knowledge of ERP, MES domain in Aerospace industry for PLM
- MBSE knowledge and MDB approaches
- Knowledge of DevOps, CICD platforms and technologies like
Jenkins, GIT, Ansible, AWS/Azure cloud hosting and management
- Hands-on 3DX latest version upgradation experience and with
best CAD and NONCAD Data migrations expertise. Knowledge and
experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologiesPreferred
- At least 10 years of experience in technology consulting,
enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural
- At least 10 years of experience in configuration and
customization Skills in 3DEXPERIENCE platform or Enovia V6 PLM
- At least 8 years of experience in defining new architectures
and driving an independent project from an architectural stand
- At least 8 years of experience in defining technology solutions
for PLM domain to solve business/ IT problem.
- At least 8 years of Project Management experience with exposure
to customer interfacing, conflict resolution, risk management and
working in onsite-offshore model.
- Experience in providing advanced technology advisory
- Understanding of market and technology trends.
- Analytical skills Advanced knowledge of the Dassault Systems
- 3DEXPERIENCE platform (2019x or later release) skills and
- Experience in 3Dexpereince modules like Program Management,
Variant configuration, Engineering data management/EBOM (Enterprise
Item Definition/EID), Manufacturing Process Planning/DELMIA,
Enterprise Configuration/Change management, Supplier management
(Data, Access, Collaboration, Technical Data package etc.), SIMULIA
stress management modules.
- Exposure to CAA, EKL is an added advantage
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for
extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by
telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and
consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate
their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience
in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we
expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it
by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps
prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business
with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of
performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda
drives their continuous improvement through building and
transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our
Keywords: Infosys, Richardson , Principal Consultant 3DX, Professions , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!