Payment Business Analyst
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Infosys is seeking a Payments Business Analyst. The resource
will be joining our financial services domain consulting team, this
is a specialized team with expertise in supporting Banking, Capital
Markets, Cards & Payments, Mortgage etc domain projects. Candidate
will be responsible to interface with end-users, IT teams and key
stakeholders to gather system requirements. Will also apply
technical proficiency across different stages of the software
development life cycle including requirements elicitation; this
opportunity is to be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and
collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity
is respected and valued. You will also support knowledge transfer
with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions
that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of
Richardson, TX/ Alpharetta, GA/ Berkeley Heights, NJ or be willing
to relocate to the area. This position may require travel to
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor visa at this
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Experience as Business Analyst in Payments domain in any of
ACH, Fedwire, TCH etc. and / or SWIFT messages.
- Experience in working on ISO 20022 formats.
Preferred Skills and experiences
- At least 6 years of experience in Payments domain - HV / LV
Payments / RTP and ISO or SWIFT messages and the like.
- At least 6 years of experience in Business Analysis Skills -
Requirements analysis, Elicitation, Agile Methodologies
- At least 6 years of experience in creating requirement
specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of
- At least 6 years of experience in capturing requirements
related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping
current business process
- Analytical and Communication skills
- Planning and Co-ordination skills
- Experience with project management
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting
environment that requires regular travel.
- Responsible for contribution to the functional design,
architecture of the solution and product configuration for an
- Should be able to lead project planning and delivery effort
from the domain team.
- Build value through deep product, functional and application
expertise and client manager engagement capabilitiesThe job entails
sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of
time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to
face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and
consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate
their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience
in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we
expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it
by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps
prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business
with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of
performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda
drives their continuous improvement through building and
transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your
enterprise navigate your next.
Keywords: Infosys, Richardson , Payment Business Analyst, Professions , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!