SOC Site Manager (Hybrid - Richardson, TX)
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Posted on: June 18, 2022
United States of America
TX236: Galatyn Parkway Building D 1011 Galatyn Parkway Building D,
Richardson, TX, 75082 USA
The following position is to join our Corporate or Research Center
Raytheon Technologies Corporation
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an Aerospace and Defense
company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial,
military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four
industry-leading businesses - Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt &
Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles &
Defense. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the
edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that
push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion,
directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The
company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company
and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is
headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
To realize our full potential, Raytheon Technologies is committed
to creating a company where all employees are respected, valued and
supported in the pursuit of their goals. We know companies that
embrace diversity in all its forms not only deliver stronger
business results, but also become a force for good, fueling
stronger business performance and greater opportunity for
employees, partners, investors and communities to succeed.
The SOC Site Manager is tasked with executing the enterprise
cybersecurity SOC strategy through their leadership and development
of the regional detection and monitoring team. This position is a
key contributor in the Global SOC operation and will be responsible
for the day-to-day management of personnel, processes, procedures,
* Manage the daily operation through the review of metrics, alerts,
and trends to effectively deploy resources to better protect the
* Provide administrative and operational oversight to an
experienced SOC team responsible for triage, analysis, containment,
and remediation of cyber threats in the environment.
* Collaborate with peers and stakeholders across the Corporate,
Business Unit cyber security and information technology
* Foster SOC analysts' professional growth through mentoring and
development of both technical and soft skills.
* Developing, measuring, and tracking goals and milestones of
analysts throughout the year.
* Collaborate with other SOC Site Managers to complete the RTX SOC
* Develop, lead and complete projects in an enterprise environment,
working across various functions and organizations.
* Monitor Quality Assurance outputs to ensure analysts are
following documented processes and working to correct any gaps
* Readiness to work outside of normal business hours in support of
high priority cyber investigations.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Minimum 7+ years of experience working in Cybersecurity
Operations or Incident Response required.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able
to effectively communicate highly technical details to peers and
all levels of management with varying levels of technical
* Strong background in process and procedure with the ability to
develop, revise and execute standard work.
* Organizational skills to manage multiple competing priorities and
deadlines in a fast-paced working environment.
* Proven ability to troubleshoot and solve technical issues.
* Experience leading a technical team.
An ideal candidate should have a working knowledge in a wide range
of cyber tools and disciplines, including:
* SIEM technologies.
* Network analysis tools.
* Scripting languages.
* Automated malware sandboxing.
* Windows, macOS, and Linux operating systems.
* Enterprise AV, and Endpoint Detection and Response tools.
* Systems or network architecture.
* Threat research and analysis.
* Forensic tools and techniques.
* Cyber industry frameworks.
* Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience
and a minimum 10 years of experience, or an Advanced Degree and a
minimum 7 years experience.
Location: Richardson, TX
Required Status: US Citizen or US Person required as work may
involve visibility to ITAR related projects.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, Richardson , SOC Site Manager (Hybrid - Richardson, TX), Professions , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!