Remote / Work From Home - Senior Business Analyst - Located in Lewisville, TX
Company: Air Evac Lifeteam
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Located in Lewisville, TXMore Information about this Job:
Remote / Work From Home - Senior Business Analyst
Check out our careers site benefits page to learn more about our
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is
at the heart of everything we do. We are caregivers, first and
foremost and we will be there when you need us.
With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams
deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas
of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We
provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services,
integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
Senior Business Analyst is responsible for managing our master data
set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. To do
well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience
as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data
analysis tools and databases. This position will also help manage
our Power BI and SSRS reports and use them to create
daily/weekly/monthly KPI reports and management presentations.
- Helps develop reports and analysis
- Managing and designing the reporting environment
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards
- Develop PowerPoint decks for management
- Help Call Center with phone systems
Experience: Three years in a corporate environment with a minimum
of three years' experience with Microsoft Office and one year
experience in Power BI
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Skills: Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills
- Power BI Desktop
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Cisco and Avaya experience a plus
Mental Demands :
Critical thinking skills with the ability to use logic and
reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative
solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Guiding Values and Behaviors of Patient Accounts Billing
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
- Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for
our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
- One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no
individual can alone.
- Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire
- Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and
preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
- Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in
how we do it.
- Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the
communities we serve.
Reports to: National Director of GMR Membership Operations
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
More Information about this Job:
Starting Compensation: $95,000-$110,000 exempt. Check out our
careers site benefits page to learn more about our benefit
Keywords: Air Evac Lifeteam, Richardson , Remote / Work From Home - Senior Business Analyst - Located in Lewisville, TX, Professions , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!