Game Data Analyst
Posted on: January 13, 2022
PeopleFun is a rapidly growing studio where development teams
thrive on collaboration, creativity, teamwork and fun. Our mission
is to create the best family-friendly casual games in mobile and
have a great time doing it! Our current games are played by over 25
million players each month and include Wordscapes, the #1 word
PeopleFun is seeking a Game Data Analyst who will work with Product
Management and Player Research to understand the behavior of
millions of mobile game players across our entire portfolio of game
titles. This person will play an important role in PeopleFuns
product and business strategy by creating and maintaining Tableau
dashboards, writing SQL queries to perform ad hoc analytics,
reporting findings, and developing actionable recommendations. This
person will also be responsible for developing data frameworks,
models, tools, and processes, and presenting findings to
cross-functional team members in a group setting.
Important: To be considered, please provide a cover letter to
explain, in your own words, your interest in this position and why
you feel you'd be a great fit.
- Model and forecast player behavior using quantitative
techniques including but not limited to choice modeling, time
series analysis, Bayesian statistics, and cluster analysis.
- Create and maintain Tableau dashboards to visualize
- Report results weekly to the team in presentation format with
slides and Tableau dashboards to demonstrate and support
- Develop actionable recommendations and work with Product
Management to translate the recommendations to the development
- Work with Player Research to determine how quantitative
analytics can work with qualitative analytics to develop a clearer
picture of player behavior.
- Bachelors degree (graduate degree a plus) in Computer Science,
Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another
- 2+ years experience in a business intelligence, analytical or
- Deep interest in understanding and forecasting player behaviors
and choices through developing and testing quantitative
- Detail oriented, scientific thinker.
- Ability to multi-task, efficiently manage time and priorities,
and work with minimal management is critical.
- Ability to communicate complex results throughout an
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills.
- Experience with SQL: working with relational databases, writing
and debugging queries.
- Experience with Tableau - creating dashboard reports and using
visualizations to answer specific business questions.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management and ETL
- Receptive to constructive feedback.
- Love for mobile games.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, Redshift, S3.
- Experience with big data tools: Spark, Hadoop, etc.
- Experience with Python: developing scripted solutions to
automate recurring processes and data analysis using pandas and
- Competitive compensation package
- Performance bonuses
- 401K with 3% employer matching
- Family friendly culture
- Flex PTO policy
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- On-Site Gym and free Yoga classes
- $1,000 annual game device and IAP budget
- Free drinks & snacks, catered lunch on Fridays
- Happy hours, social events and more
PeopleFun is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran
status, medical condition or disability, or any other
characteristic protected by law.by Jobble
Keywords: Peoplefun, Richardson , Game Data Analyst, Professions , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!