Senior Analyst, KYC Program
Posted on: January 11, 2022
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds,
we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest
brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you
rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and
are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Senior Analyst, KYC
Genpact is recognized as one of the world's leading Financial Crime
partners for banks and capital markets institutions globally. On a
very strong foundation of deep domain expertise in KYC, Transaction
Monitoring, Fraud and Sanctions, Genpact brings strong advisory and
groundbreaking big data technologies to detect and deter financial
crimes in international financial institutions.
We provide consulting expertise within financial crimes,
technology, and risk. In combination with Genpact managed service
expertise, we can help to transform the full Financial Crimes
operational lifecycle. We are a growing team looking to implement
groundbreaking technical and consulting solutions to complex
As a part of the Financial Crimes Consulting practice, you will
source, design, and lead projects end-to-end in the areas of
programmatic and risk assessments, target operating model, model
validation and tuning, data management, technology, and
Being Strategic and bringing thought leadership to the Financial
Crime practice and Genpact more widely, whilst playing a key role
in establishing and nurturing long-term client relationships in
support of the Genpact mission to provide consulting,
technological, and operational expertise.
The KYC Program Senior Analyst would be responsible for assisting
in the development and maintenance of our client counterparts' KYC
program and training. You will also work extensively with
functional leaders in Financial Crime Risk and Support
- Review and update KYC related procedures to ensure alignment with
internal processes and to ensure compliance with relevant
- Maintain KYC supporting documentation, including but not limited
to, end to end process maps.
- Manage the tracking and documentation of KYC program changes for
functional and business specifications.
- Act as SME to our client counterparts and other team members.
- Where applicable, conduct change impact analysis to assess
potential implications of changes.
- Develop training to ensure that various client functions are
adequately trained and informed about their KYC procedures and
- Proficient with industry wide used tools and databases in FCC, in
addition to training client resources on conducting open source
searches to find relevant information to complete the investigation
- Collaborating closely with account managers and leadership to
determine training needs specific to KYC and FCC workflows
Training program will be require building training modules, which
will include the key KYC and FCC concepts involved, workflow type
and geography specific cases studies for exercise with an
assessment model and qualifying criteria
Collaborate closely with internal teams and partners to resolve
mode of content delivery and assessment, along with variation or
types of model to efficiently train the resources for client
Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions for
ongoing training needs as and when required
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2-5+ years of experience in KYC,
preferably at a financial institution with a global footprint
(Client Onboarding, Refresh, Remediation, and/or offboarding).
- Strong knowledge of BSA/AML, specifically KYC, regulations
- BS or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build
relationships with stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
along with a general comfort level with learning and using new
- Experienced in problem identification and solving.
- Experienced in handling and prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Understands the importance of data privacy, protection and
compliance. Protects company and customer data all the times.
- Interpersonal and time management abilities
- Excellent team building and communication skills
- Attention to detail & risk identification
Experienced in building training module and exposure to different
- Experienced in procedural drafting and familiarity with KYC
- Be an industry futurist with extensive experience across all
workflows in CIP, CDD, EDD, Onboarding, Periodic Review, and
Customer Screening (PEP, Sanctions, adverse media and other
- Understand KYC program requirements and regulatory expectations
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or
belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital
status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any
other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is
committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values
diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and
innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us
on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Keywords: Genpact, Richardson , Senior Analyst, KYC Program, Professions , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!