Senior Consultant Apache Storm administration
Company: Infosys Limited
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Infosys is seeking Senior Consultant for Apache Storm
This role requires close partnership and collaboration with other
Data Engineers and Subject Matter Experts. Essential Job Duties
Lead Consultant having experience with datacenter migration and
Private cloud Implementations. Infrastructure consultant needs to
maintain best practices and collaborates with the architecture and
application teams to set the technical vision and target
- Candidate must be open to travel to Chicago, ILfor any
Client/Stake holder meetings. This position is remote due to
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- At least 4 years of experience with Information
- 2 to 4 years of experience as Apache Storm Database
- Experience with Apache Storm administration with strong
exposure to Zookeeper and Kafka .
- Experienced in installation and maintenance of Apache
- Perform Storm platform administration including alert handling,
provisioning, cluster administration, cluster resizing, SSL
configurations, upgrades, backup, and recovery.
- Very good understanding of event processing pipelines using
Kafka, Zookeeper, Storm.
- Support streaming platforms with system-to-system messaging,
upstream and downstream messaging.
- Experience in Scripting skills required for performing and
automating DB activities.
- Must be aware of the concepts of clustering, fault tolerance,
high availability, disaster recovery
- Basic understanding of CI/CD Pipelines, GitHub, DevOps tools,
- Perform problem management striving for permanent resolution of
issues and incident reduction.
- Should be willing to work on 24X7 operation model and provide
on-call support on Weekends and off-hours in case of business
- An added advantage of having Knowledge on Couchbase, Casandra
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Good organizational and basic project management skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting
environment that requires 20% travel.
- Ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different
goals together and facilitate productive discussions.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented
- Demonstrated leadership capability, including ability to
motivate and mentor others within work group.
- Planning and Co-ordination skills.
- Good Communication and Analytical skills.
- The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for
extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by
telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and
consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and
workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients
through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise
with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of
change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to
deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight.
Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement
through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and
ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please
visit us at .
Keywords: Infosys Limited, Richardson , Senior Consultant Apache Storm administration, Professions , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!