Lead Architect - SAP APO/IBP
Company: Lennox International
Posted on: April 28, 2021
Lennox International(LII) is a leading global provider of
innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air
conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a
strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as
an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more
efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our
product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed
to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value
and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and
commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located
throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING--As a Business Solutions Lead Architect, you
will instruct, direct, and check the work of other Business
Solutions Architects.--You will formulate and define system scope
and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough
understanding of application systems and industry
requirements.--You will also be trusted to:--
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems
considering system capacity and limitations, operation time, and
form of desired results.
- Analyze business and user needs and follow through the full
development life cycle.
- Have responsibility for feasibility studies, project charters
and/or statements of work, implementation, communication, testing,
change management, and training strategies. Modifies, maintains,
and updates complex ERP configuration and program routines.
- Solve highly technical and complex problems on multiple
projects, and providing consultative support to internal
- Serve as the authority on subject matter associated with
content, processes, and procedures associated with enterprise
- Educate others in the workflow, business processes, and
reporting metrics enabled by ERP modules or other application
- Define, test, train, implement, and support one or more
functional areas within the ERP System or other application
- Monitor other business analysts in software development
methods, processes and implementation of those methods.
- Provide mentoring and direction to team members and is a key
- Manage projects with large budgets or of extended
- Manage project plan, scope, risk, and resources.
- Act as team leader for large project teams.
- Participates in IT financial management activities including
annual budgeting cycle, project estimating, capital approval
process, project budget oversight, and resource time tracking.
- Have responsibility in multi-year planning to determine broad
direction, prioritize projects and evaluate ROI within a functional
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and
- 8 years related experience.
- Exceptional abilities and responsibilities exceed those
typically achieved by a career level Business Solutions
- Not only possesses full technical knowledge of most phases of
systems analysis, but also considers the business implications of
the application of technology to the current and future business
- Communicate effectively with both end users and IT staff, as
well as senior business management.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to provide direction to career level team
members.--Other Key Job Requirements:Min 7+ years of experience in
SAP APO and IBP with 2 to 3 full-lifecycle implementations, skills
- Demand Planning: Knowledge of various Forecasting Models and
Forecasting Techniques, Characteristic Value Combinations, Planning
area, Planning Book, Data Views, Macros, Realignments
- Supply Network Planning: Hands on experience on configuring SNP
planning area, books, data views, macros, deep knowledge in
Capacity planning, Heuristic and CTM planning, Deployment and Truck
- Vendor Managed Inventory: Hands on experience configuring VMI
- familiar with BW tools used in SCM APO and Experience in
Configuration and Implementation of DP Info Cubes using
Administrative Workbench, Understanding of Process chain and
- Experience in maintenance of CIF Integration Models for Master
and Transaction Data transfer between ECC and APO, Monitoring of
CIF errors using the qRFC monitor
- Knowledge in handling Production Planning Master data elements
- Material Master, BOM, Routing & Production versions
- Good understanding of PPDS and GATP
- Experience in IBP Sales & Operational planning and Forecasting
& Demand Management modules
- Hand-on experience configuring in IBP attributes, master data
types, simple and/or compound master data, planning areas, key
figures, attribute transformation, cumulative calculation, and all
other advanced planning area settings.
- Working knowledge in IBP Supply Planning and Inventory
- Configuring CPI to manage data import and data export
Keywords: Lennox International, Richardson , Lead Architect - SAP APO/IBP, Professions , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!