Coordinator Private Events in Richardson, TX at Canyon Creek Country Club
Company: Richardson, TX, United States
Posted on: September 14, 2023
We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships
with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds.
Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments
and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together
and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part
of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where
you belong.Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and
captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more
than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common
goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come
to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you
to join us.Invited. Where You Belong.
The Private Events Coordinator works directly with the Private
Events Director. They are responsible for assisting in the selling,
planning, and coordinating of all aspects of private event and
meeting functions held within the club to support the PED to
achieve the annual private event sales plan. Day-to-Day
- Support the Private Event Director in selling private
functions. This includes meeting with the clients to determine
needs, meeting those needs and exceeding their expectations through
detailed communication with both client and support staff from
prospecting to execution of the event.
- Support Private Event Director with creating marketing
materials to promote private events.
- Manage private event social media posts.
- Distribute daily and weekly reports, ensuring accuracy of all
- Ensure all services administered to Club Members and their
guests are consistent with expected level of service.
- Professional appearance maintained by self and all private
- Fulfill all training requirements to become a future Private
Event Director of an Invited property.
- Assists in sales process as requested by the Private Event
Director which can include upselling, tastings, day of
coordination. About You
- Prefer a minimum of two (2) years experience.
- Proven track record of supporting the marketing/prospecting
programs to drive event revenues.
- Proven ability in communication and a collaborative work
- Creative, energetic outgoing personality with organizational
skills and attention to detail.
- Sales experience preferably in catering and private event
- Must have practical knowledge of food preparation and social
customs of etiquette, especially in regards to private events.
- Knowledgeable of all proper methods of food and beverage
service, systems, controls and costs.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Have more
questions? Check out ourInvited Jobswebsite to get more details
about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our
Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks:LinkedInInstagram Twitter
FacebookInvited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer /
Invited participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to
describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a
complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary.
Keywords: Richardson, TX, United States, Richardson , Coordinator Private Events in Richardson, TX at Canyon Creek Country Club, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!