Site Support Team Lead
Company: TCS Education
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Job Description This position is responsible for promoting a
high-quality experience to the community of staff, educators and
students who contact the Richardson campus. The person filling this
role will spend approximately 60% of their time providing end user
support and 40% on quality enhancement activities, and IT projects
that benefit TCS Education System and Richardson Campus. Working
closely with the national Informational Technology team, this
individual will plan, coordinate, and direct support for daily IT
operational activities. Principle Duties:
- Manage and report on multiple simultaneous projects and
- Respond to support requests and urgent issues escalated from
- Accountable for ensuring overall service level expectations are
- Accountable for ensuring that training is provided to
Richardson campus faculty, staff, and students.
- Daily tracking and reporting of ticketing system and oversee
the Richardson site queue.
- Work closely with corporate office to establish workstation
standardization and automation.
- Monitor customer satisfaction feedback and ensure all quality
issues, customer complaints, and training items are addressed.
- Drive efficiency, and quality of work through coaching, problem
solving, workload management, and training. Including researching
new technologies and implementing them throughout the campus.
- Ensure support practices are consistently aligned with
established policies and procedures. Suggest improvements to these
on a regular basis with the goal of improving service levels.
- Coordinate with the Director of IT Services to ensure that
campus events and classes are appropriately supported.
- Ensure leadership is aware of current outages, issues,
escalations, or concerns by providing end-of day reports.
- Maintain and promote professional and upbeat atmosphere.
- Participate in special projects and other duties as
- Enforce and promote the following: Teamwork, Respect,
Integrity, Innovation and Customer Focus. Essential Knowledge,
Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and implementation of audio-visual
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
skills with the ability to translate technical concepts into
- Proficiency with a variety of Windows operating systems and
software including Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, MS Office,
and Mac OSX.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple priorities and
handle sensitive and pressured situations.
- Ability to work in and foster a collaborative team
- Ability to work flexible shifts, which may include evenings
and/or weekends and peak periods including, but not limited to the
beginning of each semester and service launch dates. Position
- Bachelors degree or equivalent job experience required.
- 4-6 years of experience providing desktop/call center
- MCSE or MCSA, or ACHDS certification preferred.
- Experience producing reports and technical documentation is
- Experience working in Higher Education is preferred. Company
Description TCS Education System (TCS) is an integrated, nonprofit
system that works collaboratively to advance institutional
sustainability, student success, and community impact. Founded in
2009, the System consists of six distinct communitiesThe Chicago
School of Professional Psychology, Pacific Oaks College &
Children's School, The Colleges of Law, Saybrook University, Kansas
Health Science Center, University of Western States, and the TCS
System Office. TCS utilizes strategic partnerships to maximize the
educational experience of students and prepare innovative,
purposeful agents of change who serve our global community.
For more information, visit http://www.tcsedsystem.edu. by
Keywords: TCS Education, Richardson , Site Support Team Lead, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...