Cyber Security Engineer II ( onsite)
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Posted on: March 17, 2023
United States of America
TX233: Richardson 1737 CityLine 1737 East CityLine Drive Building C37, Richardson, TX, 75082 USA
Position Role Type:
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RI&S) is looking an individual to join the Cyber Security Engineering team for a Cyber Security position supporting the development/maintenance of custom solutions and Assessment & Authorization (A&A) activities in Richardson, Texas. This position requires an existing Top Secret/SCI Clearance. Position will be on-site, so work will be performed primarily at site in Richardson. Position may require some travel to perform program activities.
* Ensure security compliance and vulnerability scanning/remediation across multiple platforms and networks
* System configuration and Audit Scanning
* Performing hands-on technical implementation of security solutions comprised of COTS & FOSS as well as custom-developed products
* Applying knowledge of current IA policies as a contributor to the architecture and design of secure solutions to customer needs and requirements
Must be a US Citizen with an Active DoD Top Secret/SCI Clearance.
* Experience with cyber security engineering projects and programs for U.S. Government clients.
* Experience/knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF), NIST 800-37, Continuous Monitoring IAW NIST 800-137, Patching IAW NIST 800-40, NIST 800-53 and CNSSI 1253.
* Vulnerability assessment and analysis experience utilizing Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and DISA STIGs.
* Experience in manual hardening and system compliance.
* Understanding of security design concepts with ability to support development of solutions to moderately complex IS compliance and security problems
* Ability to work in a team environment and work collaboratively across traditional engineering disciplines.
* Demonstrated experience performing vulnerability assessment/remediation.
* Security Certification in accordance with DoD 8570.01 IAT-II for a Linux environment (e.g., Security+ CE and Linux OS Certification).
* Experience with Agile, Scrum, HW and SW life-cycle management, & engineering change proposal processes
* Hands-on technical experience as an individual contributor with exposure to one or more of the following areas:
* Linux system administration
* COTS and FOSS patch management/deployment experience.
* Experience with highly 'matrixed' organizations.
* Hands on Xacta experience
Typically requires a degree plus 2-5 years of related experience. Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) preferred.
Relocation assistance available provided final candidate meets eligibility requirements
Employee Referral Award Eligibility:
Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, Richardson , Cyber Security Engineer II ( onsite), Other , Richardson, Texas
here to apply!