Software Engineer IV/V
Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: March 16, 2023
- Participate in architecture discussions and software Design
- Develop middleware software functions using and adding to third
- Develop and Integrate Software, Tools, Third party software,
Open source software
- Well versed in modern SW development concepts (model driven
development), CICD pipelines
- Comfortable with multi-site development of Software
- Issue investigation, status, and resolution during hardware
software integration and System Test.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Expert in C/C++, Python, and Shell scripts
- Experience in Embedded Linux systems with a strong
understanding of multicore and multithreaded applications
- Experience in one or more of the following: Confd, YANG model,
CLI/NETCONF/RESCONF/gNMI, DDS, distributed messaging frameworks,
- Strong debugging skills including the use of GBD and analytical
skills to understand customer issues.
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of SW development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment, collaborate on software
development requirements and share innovative approaches or ideas
with team members
- Close interaction with Tech Support/Product Support/Development
and System test is essential.
- Experience in unit test, continuous integration (CI/CD)
frameworks and full software development life cycle.
- Motivated, goal oriented, strong work ethic
- Flexible, adaptable and open to change
- Technical, analytical, modelling, and programming skills
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor or Masters of Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years of software development experience
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Richardson , Software Engineer IV/V, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...