Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: March 16, 2023
- The Datacenter Asset Logistics resources will be responsible
for carrying out the day to day process standards and policies to
ensure compliance in handling data center assets.
- The team will also support all project efforts related to DC
Hardware Asset Management.
- DC On-site Resources will be responsible for receiving orders
and deliveries from suppliers and updating Customers Asset
Management database for appropriate status and location of all
hardware, including providing proof of delivery.
- DC On-site Resource/s will be responsible for tracking assets
(see exhibit below on assets in scope and managed by IBE Asset
team) in the data center and ensure that appropriate location of
these assets are reflected accurately in Customers asset
- DC On-site Resource/s will be responsible for the general
warehouse/stockroom management and housekeeping of assets and part
components to ensure security and governance in our asset tracking
- DC On-site Resource/s will be responsible and adhere policies,
standards and best practices set forth by Customer in warehouse
- DC On-site Resource/s will lead in all physical hardware audit
activities in the data center.
- DC On-site Resource/s will ensure data accuracy and help
maintain data integrity of information in Customers
- DC On-site Resource/s will be the point of escalation for
questions, clarification and assist in validating/securing
information for related assets in the data center.
- DC On-site Resource/s will assist in the distribution process
related to data center assets that are requested to be shipped from
one data center location to another.
- Resource will be responsible in ensuring accurate tracking and
update of these assets in Customers asset database.
- DC On-site Resource/s will assist in managing spares and
carrying out the parts locker program.
- DC On-site Resource/s will assist in all related DC Asset
- DC On-site Resource/s will be responsible in processing and
assisting in the RMA process standards set forth by Customers for
Data Center hardware.
- DC On-site Resource/s will ensure appropriate status and
location of asset replacements as a result of RMA is reflected
accurately in Customers dbase.
- DC On-site Resource/s will assist in scheduling
pick-ups/collection of EOL assets with ITAD vendors in the data
- DC On-site Resource/s will be responsible in organizing and
storing EOL assets that are to be collected from the data
- DC On-site Resource/s will be responsible in updating Customers
asset dbase with the correct status and location of EOL assets
before and after collection.
- DC On-site Resource/s will assist in asset investigation and
escalation for discrepancies related to EOL assets.
- DC On-site Resource/s will adhere to EOL Program standards,
processes and best practices set forth by Customer.
- DC On-site Resource/s will be responsible in the review and
assist to resolve tickets in related DC Asset Management queue.
DC Asset Management Evangelist:
- DC On-site Resource/s will be responsible for the enforcement
of all DC Asset management policies and assist in helping educate
partners to related workflow, process and adherence to standards
and all SOX Operational controls
Reporting and Dashboard:
- Assist to provide and create dashboard and reporting related to
DC Asset Operational Metrics as defined by the LI DC Asset
- Assets in scope to manage but not limited to:
- Network devices.
- Storage devices.
- In/Out of Warranty Parts.
- Assets & part components that are ordered and managed by the
IBE DC Asset Team.
- 4-6 years DC Experience.
- Good With Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- ITSM Knowledge.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Richardson , DatacenterLogisticsCoordinator, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...