Sr .NET Developer
Company: Paladin Consulting
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Job Title: Sr .NET Developer
Work Location: Richardson, TX (onsite Tuesday and Thursday)
Duration: Long term contract
Education/Experience Required:5+ years of hands-on experience in
.NET C# with object-oriented analysis, design, and implementation
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, plans, analyzes, develops,
maintains, and enhances client systems as well as supports systems
of moderate to high complexity.
- Participates in the design, specification, implementation, and
maintenance of systems.
- Designs, codes, tests, and documents software programs of
moderate complexity as per the requirement specifications.
- Participates in design reviews and technical briefings for
- Assists in preparation of requirement specifications, laying
out of screens, reports, and forms including documenting and
revising user procedures and/or manuals.
- Involved with resolution of Medium to severe complexity
software development issues that may arise in a production
- Analyzes, reviews, and alters program to increase operating
efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Writes documentation to describe program development, logic,
coding, and corrections.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field of work or
equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of broad experience in the information technology to
include business architecture, information architecture & strategy,
IT strategic planning in a large global corporation.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a .NET C# with
object-oriented analysis, design, and implementation
- At least 3 years in an architectural or design capacity for
'large scale' enterprise systems.
- 5 years' of solid experience with developing web applications
using ASP.NET MVC and RESTFul Web Api's.
- Strong experience in developing Web user interfaces using HTML,
- Experience in migrating ASP.NET web applications to Angular
with Backend API layer is an advantage.
- 1+ experience in developing applications in .NET Core and
migrating applications from .NET 4.x to .NET Core 1.0/2.0.
- Good knowledge of AJAX Control Toolkit, AJAX Enabled web site
and adding AJAX functionality in ASP.NET web sites.
- Experience in Single Page Applications (SPA) framework for
creating efficient and interactive web applications that work
and JS libraries.
- Expert knowledge integrating with Angular 9.x & later versions
Cloud Native web applications
- Working experience with various servers like Nginx,
- Extensive Knowledge on Design patterns - MVC
(Model-View-Controller) with concepts of event-driven applications,
building components using Ajax, JQuery, Object Oriented (OO)
- Experience with web security and the different techniques
available for Authentication, Authorization and web server access
- 2+ Years of Experience with Micro services Architecture in
integrating with external systems using REST APIs, sFTP
- Experience in Developing services using WCF (Windows
- 2+ years of working experience with Databases and writing
complex SQL queries.
- 2 years of hands-on experience with Linux & windows operating
systems, experience in migrating to Cloud infrastructure is a
- Experience with developing CICD pipelines in Jenkins or Azure
DevOps in Serverless Container Architecture.
- Highly self-motivated with desire to learn and adapt Excellent
inter-personal and communication skills, both verbal and in
- Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide
efficient, tively, reliable and courteous service to
- Ability to effectively present information. Requires knowledge
of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages,
discounts, and/or commissions.
- Ability to research, comprehend, analyze, and interpret
documents accurately. Ability to solve problems involving several
options in situations.
- Ability to Estimate time against defined programming
- Requires technical knowledge, training and understanding of the
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us
Paladin Consulting is an EEOC employer.
Keywords: Paladin Consulting, Richardson , Sr .NET Developer, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...