RV IT Help Desk
Company: Shared Service Center
Posted on: June 21, 2022
RV IT Help Desk - We offer a fun and positive culture, career
growth, and great benefits.
Compensation: $55k - $65k
The Role: We are looking for a Help Desk & IT Support Specialist to
join our incredible team. The person in this role will provide
technical assistance to associates regarding various hardware and
software applications and provide guidance for how to resolve
* We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical,
dental, vision, disability, FSA's, and life insurance.
* We also offer paid time off, 401k, and an employee assistance
We are a growing RV Retailer company based in Fort Lauderdale that
offers robust learning opportunities for all associates,
best-in-class leadership development programs, and a commitment to
invest in and grow our associates' careers. We believe in leading
by example, great communication, courage, accountability,
innovation, and showing up everyday with a strong sense of
commitment and high level of passion for what we do and for the
customers and associates we serve.Why Should You Apply?
* Fast growing company with great opportunities to grow your
* Collaborative and supportive team.
* Fast-paced environment with an opportunity to gain experience in
a variety of tasks across the Information Technology spectrum.
* Knowledge of computer software, operating systems, and
* Experience with Microsoft Office, ticketing systems, and
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
* Able to work in a team as well as independently.
* Experienced in providing professional and courteous customer
* IT Resolution: Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests
relate to IT issues.
* IT Support & Troubleshooting: Maintain computer systems and act
as support if any system goes down.
* Onboarding & Offboarding Management: Responsible for PC's,
Printers, Servers, and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse,
hard drive, etc.).
* Network Assistance: Maintain user PCs, including upgrades and
configuration as needed.
* Asset Management: Keep inventory of all equipment, software, and
The Company: RV Retailer is the fastest growing RV Company with
more than 90+ RV dealerships across the country and continues to
grow rapidly. We staff each dealership with the best people in the
business. We are known for the great care we take with customers
and associates alike. You are not just an employee with our
company, you are family.* RVs are designed for memorable journeys,
and we believe shopping for one should be a one-of-a-kind
experience as well.
* We also believe in customer commitment, professionalism, a will
to win, teamwork, having fun and investing in our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Shared Service Center, Richardson , RV IT Help Desk, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!