CWM - Specialty Operations Specialist, Richardson TX
Company: Goldman Sachs
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM)
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps
empower clients and customers around the world reach their
financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses
provide financial planning, investment management, banking and
comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including
ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as
family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and
their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions
for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across
CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our
clients and leading-edge technology, data and design.
The firm's Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the
entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of
experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple
products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our
partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design,
data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers
with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value,
transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer
bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking
for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.
* Subject matter expert while managing multiple high risk function
* Accessing multiple electronic systems e.g. Lexis Nexis, Pacer,
E-Oscar, and DMDC. Documenting steps taken, while efficiently and
accurately completing customer requests through casework
* Workload will consist of high risk casework such as Bankruptcies,
SCRA, Deceased, Credit Bureau disputes and notifications
* Participating in projects or process improvements to drive
* Research escalated customer disputes and requests and provide
* Abide by applicable regulatory and departmental policies and
* Contribute feedback to develop new content and refine the
existing processes and procedures
* Previous financial industry experience
* Credit bureau dispute and operations experience
* Proficient skills with Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
* HS Diploma or GED
* Experience working with major credit bureaus
* Data furnishing experience
* Strong analytical ability
* Experience using SQL, SAS, or comparable data mining and query
* Relevant Military experience
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help
our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow.
Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking,
securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New
York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're
committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our
own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our
firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and
personally, from our training and development opportunities and
firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance
offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture,
benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates
with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer
Keywords: Goldman Sachs, Richardson , CWM - Specialty Operations Specialist, Richardson TX, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!