Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Company: International Leadership of Texas
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Plan, direct and manage HR services in the areas of recruiting,
selection, certification, highly qualified teachers, retention, and
performance management. Exercise discretion and independent
judgment to ensure that HR actions and recommendations are in
compliance with federal, state and local rules, policies and
regulations. Verify and monitor certification status of applicants
and employees. Maintain HR communications related to certification.
Communicate frequently with applicants, employees, administrators,
and outside agencies.
Bachelor's/Master's Degree Course work in business, public,
education administration, or human resources preferred
Working knowledge of human resources, both compliance issues and
A comprehensive understanding and working knowledge of the diverse
needs of teachers and staff
Strong organizational, teamwork, communication, public relations,
and interpersonal skills
Demonstrated task oriented self-starter with the ability to perform
with a high degree of accuracy
Demonstrated proficiency in keyboarding, spreadsheets, databases,
data management, and information retrieval
Ability to implement certification rules and procedures Proficient
in Microsoft Office programs
Effective communication and interpersonal skill
3-5 years' experience with Recruiting & Certification
Comprehensive Human Resources experience preferred
Skyward Human Resource database experience, preferred
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Audit and maintain certification, credentials and licensing
information of certified or licensed professionals and
2. Work cooperatively with principals and staff to select personnel
for all assignments.
3. Verify certification status of teacher applicants and employees
with the Texas State Board of
Educator Certification (SBEC), universities, colleges, and
education agencies in other states.
4. Assist principals and assistant superintendent of HR in
assignment of teachers according to SBEC assignment criteria.
5. Organize recruiting trips for the District and participate in
recruiting fairs in and out of state at universities and other
6. Prepare documentation for state and federal reports.
7. Track certification, testing, and permit status and communicate
with employees to ensure completion of certification requirements
within established timelines. Serve as resource person to
administrators and employees on certification issues.
8. Lead district efforts to develop, communicate, and implement
successful employee recruitment and retention strategies.
9. Partner with campus leadership on recruitment and retention
initiatives and strategies.
10. Maintain HR records as required by Texas Education Agency and
board policies, and prepare necessary reports.
11. Lead the district's new teacher mentoring program and student
Records, Reports, and Correspondence
12. Maintain and track personnel file deficiencies and communicate
with employees to ensure compliance with state and District
13. Perform other duties as assigned.
File Management :
14. Development and update online communication efforts relating to
standard certification requirements and alternative routes to
15. Update principals and HR staff regarding changes to
certification standards and current trends.
Keywords: International Leadership of Texas, Richardson , Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!