Product Development Team Lead
Company: Applied Concepts
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Product Development Team LeadNOTE: To qualify for this position,
you are required to take a one-hour personality matching test to
verify that your personality matches our top performing
Engineers.WHO WE ARE Applied Concepts is a 43-year-old, 200 person
privately owned company, located in Richardson Texas. Founded in
1970 by an electrical engineer, we have long history of profitable
organic growth. Our company remains entrepreneurial at heart,
constantly re-inventing ourselves with new products and new
markets, but still balanced with business prudence. We manufacture
our own products, in our own facilities. Integrating our product
development with our own manufacturing resources is a key part of
our business culture, keeping us nimble and able to provide high
quality products.WHAT WE DO We focus on designing, manufacturing,
and selling products that promote public safety. We are the number
one supplier of Radar speed enforcement products to law enforcement
in the United States. Our employees take pride in the quality of
our products and the service we provide in keeping our streets and
neighborhoods safe. We offer a variety of engineering challenges,
from microwave to high-speed lasers, to image capturing and
processing, and LED speed calming devices.WHAT WE NEED We are
looking for engineers who are interested in participating in the
entire life cycle of their designs, working in small, focused
design teams that are responsible for product innovation, product
development and transiting those efforts into new and improved
- Lead a small, focused, cross-functional team in the development
of products that promote public safety.
- Be a contributing member of the design team by providing
competent design skills in either electrical or firmware
- You must be able to communicate effectively with developers
with various design skills.
- Be the focal point between management and the design team on
cost, schedule, design expectations and design status.
- Coordinate work between your team and others engineering
support resources such as mechanical design, PCB CAD, document
control, and manufacturing support.
- Work with customers, our sales team, and our marketing team to
identify new markets and define new products.Qualifications:
- A 4-year bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer
Science, or similar studies.
- A minimum of 5 years of recent experience in electrical design
or firmware development.
- A minimum of 2 years in working with project management
- Working knowledge of using repositories, such as GIT, for
firmware version control.
- Hands-on knowledge of most general-purpose test equipment used
in testing hardware and debugging firmware.Company websites:
www.stalkerradar.com and www.coptrax.net
Keywords: Applied Concepts, Richardson , Product Development Team Lead, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!