Chief of Transformation
Posted on: November 22, 2021
ABOUT THE TEAM Company is looking to hire a Chief of Staff to
our fast-growing company! WHAT YOU 'LL DO This job is a senior
level role that directly supports and acts as a strategic partner
to the Chief Executive Officer of Company and the executive
leadership team. As the Chief of Staff, you will provide critical
strategic, planning, and organizational support to the CEO. Working
in tandem with the CEO Executive Assistant, the incumbent's primary
focus is to assist in executing business and operational strategies
through a period of transformation with effective communications
with other executives and team members, diligent program
management, and the research and tracking of key initiatives. The
incumbent has a high level of visibility with the executive
leadership team and across the organization. This is a highly
strategic and facilitative role that requires a combination of
focus and flexibility, as well as a willingness to play an active
behind the scenes role, influencing key stakeholders. PRIMARY
- Provide support to the CEO by driving special projects related
to the business strategies and transformation initiatives. Requires
a significant amount of influence with key executive leaders '
enterprise wide as well as key external stakeholders
- Organize, implement and report on the transformational
initiatives identified by the executive team.
- Create, implement and manage the Quarterly Business Review
process across the organization
- Establish executive dashboards and metrics for key customer,
financial and operational metrics. Track product launches,
transformational initiatives, etc.
- Develop and maintain strong, trusting relationships with senior
leaders throughout the organization as well as with external
- Drive initiatives sponsored by the CEO. This requires a
significant amount of coordination with internal and external
stakeholders, representing the organization.
- Partner with communications department and others to prepare
CEO for communications with various constituents, including board
of directors and other external audiences.
- Disseminate information on behalf of the CEO. Author executive
communication on behalf of the CEO, working with external and
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the CEO
informed of all critical issues. Partner with internal teams to
oversee preparation of materials for CEO.
- Develop and implement other programs as necessary, including
programs associated with customer health; may have budgetary
responsibility and authority.
- Drive content creation on presentations, board materials,
leadership team meetings, internal employee meetings, and executive
meetings; from time-to-time leading segments of these
- Handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature
which requires in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies,
and procedures, while maintaining discretion and confidentiality in
relationships with all executive-level staff.
- Help manage executive staff meetings including, but not limited
to, setting the agenda, providing insights and analysis to inform
strategic conversations, and tracking follow through.
- Manage a highly complex executive and corporate calendar
- Other duties as assigned.REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Business
- Master 's degree in Business Administration or Business
- 5-7 years of management and project management experienceSkill
- Credibility & High EQ: Ability to build trusted and
collaborative internal and external relationships in support and on
behalf of the CEO.
- Project Management: Extensive experience in planning,
organizing, and directing the completion of strategic projects for
an organization while ensuring these projects are on time, on
budget, and within scope.
- Communication:Ability to effectively communicate with team
members of all levels in written and verbal formats.
- Leadership:Ability to organize and sometimes lead planning
meetings in an effective manner to drive progress on key
initiatives and projects. Ability to drive for results with and
through cross-functional project teams
- Time management: Skilled at managing your time and the time of
the executive leaders; demonstrated ability in organizing and
planning to prioritize tasks, set meetings and diffuse work
- Business Acumen: An understanding of all areas of a business's
operations and how they are interconnected; recognition of the
financial elements of the business; and the company 's value
proposition to key stakeholders.
- Strategic problem-solving:You embrace complex challenges and
lean into your strategic, creative and analytical mindset to
overcome problems as they arise.
- Analytical: Must be able to identify and define problems,
extract key information from data and develop workable solutions
for the problems identified in order to test and verify the cause
of the problem and develop solutions to resolve the problems
- Budget Management: Able to perform budget management tasks such
as monitoring company performance against estimates and preparing
- Self-starter: Proactive and curious with a high desire to
continuously learn and grow
Keywords: ExecuNet, Richardson , Chief of Transformation, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!