Customer Advocate I
Company: Health Care Service Corporation
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Under supervision, this position is responsible for working on the
phone all day in a call center to assist members and physicians by
responding to telephone and written inquiries in a prompt, accurate
and objective manner. Duties include: conducting research; spends
approximately 90 of the scheduled time on the phone according to
* High school diploma OR GED.
* 6 months customer service experience OR 6 months experience in an
* Data entry and/or typing experience.
* Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* Analytical and organizational skills and independent decision
* Ability to spend approximately 90 of the scheduled time on the
phone according to business needs and sit for long periods of time
with scheduled breaks.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* 9 months customer service experience.
* Experience working with various lines of business, i.e. CDHP,
Medicare, Wellness, and Disease Management.
* Knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy.
* Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
* Referral preference given to applicants able to take and meet
Location: TX - Richardson
Activation Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2021
Expiration Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Keywords: Health Care Service Corporation, Richardson , Customer Advocate I, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!