Leading Insurance Company, AssuredPartners of Texas, is
seeking an Account Executive to add to their Commercial Lines
Salary: Competitive salary and full
benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and more)
Office Location: In-office role at 500 N
Central Expressway, Suite 550, Plano, TX 75074
Work Hours: Monday through Friday 8 AM to
5 PM CST (full-time exempt)
Job Level: Commercial Lines Account Executive
AssuredPartners of Texas has Excellent Benefits,
- 401K + match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- HSA and FSA options
- Employer-paid life insurance, short and long-term
- Voluntary life insurance, critical illness and accident
- Paid time-off and paid holidays
- Flexible schedules
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonus structure for non-sales positions
Account Executive - Commercial Lines
Insurance Role Summary:
As a Commercial Lines Insurance Account Executive, you will
provide a high level of customer service to clients and sales
support to the Production team. The position requires a
significant degree of independent judgment and discretion in order
to meet those service levels. The Account Executive position
includes collaborating with agency personnel in the production of
new and renewal accounts by assisting in selling, marketing and
servicing in keeping with Agency and individual Producer goals. You
may also provide field service in support of Producer
Your responsibilities will include a high level of customer
service to new and existing clients including responding to service
requests promptly and directly. As an Account Executive, you will
work with the Producer to design and recommend proper insurance and
risk management programs to obtain new and retain existing clients.
You should have superior product knowledge and be familiar with the
specific products offered by carriers, brokers and specialty
markets to facilitate the marketing process.
Account Executive - Commercial Lines Insurance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Property and Casualty Insurance license (active) in Texas
- 8+ years' experience managing multi-line commercial
insurance accounts across a variety of client industry types
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience as a team lead a plus
- The ability to interpret insurance documents
- Proficient with agency management systems (Applied Epic a
- High level of proficiency using online rating systems, maintain
underwriter relationships and experience working with wholesale
- Expertise and familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint with strong
- Commit to, utilize, and follow Agency procedures while
remaining adaptive/flexible to changing demands of a growing
- The ability to travel as required
- Willingness to take on additional duties and responsibilities
as need arises.
- Show courtesy and diplomacy with team members, clients, and
others inside and outside the agency.
Account Executive - Commercial Lines Insurance
- Client Book Growth:
- Partner with producers to formulate a service plan that is
tailor-made for clients’ needs by meeting with new prospects and
clients in person or virtually. Design insurance and risk
management plans for prospects and clients as assigned and directed
by Agency management.
- Grow book of business by sales of new or increased limits of
lines of coverage on existing accounts.
- Partner with other Agency departments, including Personal Lines
and Employee Benefits, to cross sell new and existing clients for
solicitation of those lines of business.
- Client Book Management and Retention:
- Conduct periodic coverage reviews and exposure analysis for
clients to ensure appropriate program design and
- Maintain records according to Agency standards, ensure that
procedures are properly followed, and that information is properly
documented and readily accessible. Process or oversee daily
processes for book of business including renewal summaries,
proposals, change requests/endorsements, binders, certificates,
policy checking, audits, and accounting as needed.
- Maintain follow-up and suspense on outstanding orders,
correspondence, audits, reports, claims, renewal expirations and
follow up promptly on these items.
- Reviews insurance and indemnification parts of contracts.
- Manage the accounts receivable on the book of business to
assure timely collection of premiums, reconcile accounting
discrepancies and follow-up on ageing receivables.
- Manage Client Renewal Process:
- Attend renewal review meetings with Producers and Team lead to
prepare marketing strategies for upcoming renewals.
- Lead all accounts through the new and renewal process per
department procedures. Market accounts to insurance carriers
and brokers as needed.
- Uphold Strong Personal Relationships and Team Accountability:
- Maintain proactive communication with clients, producers and
team members including the handling client and/or company
questions/issues concerning services rendered or referring
complaints of service failures to the appropriate management staff
for investigation and resolution.
- Assist in the development of strong personal relationships with
appropriate insurance carrier personnel. Assist Agency in
developing carrier relationships by becoming familiar with and
executing strategies developed for satisfying carrier goals and
- Communicate effectively with team including Producers, Account
Managers, Account Coordinators, or Analysts in order to meet
essential duties and responsibilities.
- Continue professional development by attending continuing
education courses, seminars and workshops to expand knowledge and
gain current market appetites, pricing and products to communicate
with team and producers.
Other titles considered for this role: Client Manager -
Commercial Lines, Senior Account Manager - Commercial Lines, Client
Advisor - Commercial Lines.
About AssuredPartners of Texas:
AssuredPartners of Texas is a fast-growing, full-service
Employee Benefits, HR Outsource, and Property/Casualty Insurance
Agency located in north TX. Website: http://www.assuredpartners.com/
AssuredPartners of Texas is a Texas-based insurance broker,
outsourcing service provider, and consulting firm that leverages
its innovative processes and unique team member abilities to
educate businesses, employers, individuals, and families on
insurance, so they are empowered to take personal responsibility
for protecting the important things in their lives.
We care about people. We are not perfect, but we genuinely
try to live out our core values and work hard to be a great place
for contributors to build their careers. This includes
a competitive salary, bonus opportunities, and an attractive
benefits offering. Equally, if not more important to most, is
the track record of growth we have consistently experienced, the
fun we have while working hard and winning, and the quality of the
people we get to serve with and serve. To get an inside look at our
team and culture, please visit us on Facebook at