Location Flexible, Chicago, Atlanta or Salt Lake City
As a Customer Success Enablement Analyst for Customer Engagement
Analytics (CEA) solutions, you will be responsible for designing,
executing, and evolving content and programs which enable our
customers to better leverage their CXone Analytics Solutions. The
Enablement Analyst will be responsible for collecting, curating,
publishing, and driving adoption of best practices that help drive
customer outcomes. In addition, the Enablement Analyst will help
promote community and shared learning within the CEA customer base.
Through the publication of best practices and community building,
the Customer Success Enablement Analyst will help drive adoption,
success, and growth within our customer base. The job requires a
motivated, self-starting, and energetic person to kick start one of
the newest arms of our team.
What you will do:
- Work with account teams and analyze customer health metrics to
identify impediments to success and build processes and tools to
improve CEA product adoption on the CXone platform. This includes
pre-determined reusable learning objects and the ability to create
your own content or experiment with effective adoption
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers to highlight trends
within the account base, develop programs and best practices
related to those trends and work with account teams to address
- Develop processes and enablement materials to increase customer
usage and adoption.
- Become a product and process expert in the use of CEA
solutions, analyzing and recommending adjustments to CEA Best
- Deliver remote and on-site Best Practice support in
coordination with account teams to ensure customers are effectively
using their NICE CEA solutions.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (Product, Marketing,
etc.) to gather product information, case studies and other
materials that enable customer education and enablement.
- You are a motivated, self-starting, strategic thinker who has a
clear vision and passion for Customer Success.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments with the ability
to multi-task and juggle several priorities with tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the
ability to convey complex ideas to non-technical parties
- Experience in writing for customer education and
- Superb time management and project management skills.
- 3+ years professional experience in a customer facing role in a
technology provider or consulting organization
- Ability to operate with minimal guidance and structure in a
fast-paced, customer-focused environment
- Willingness to acquire skills and knowledge on one's own to
meet the changing demands of the role
- Some experience training or creating training or enablement
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or comparable
- Experience working with customer contact centers or other
customer service functions
- Experience in a role with direct senior client interaction
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree
- Previous experience building customer communities for a SaaS
What we're like
NICE values diversity amongst its employees. Employees from all
levels of experience and backgrounds are mingled together and are
encouraged to learn about projects others are working on. Our
offices foster teamwork as well as self-motivation.
Where you'll be
NICE seeks candidates authorized to work without sponsorship in
the United States. The Customer Success Manager will be aligned to
one of NICE's CEA locations in Chicago or Atlanta; candidates
should anticipate only occasional travel (probably a few times per
year) assuming they are near the Chicago or Atlanta office.
Potentially more if not.
We are all different and that is powerful. Variability fuels our
business and unites our work. It teaches us that strength lies in
differences. To see what matters is our culture, and our culture
starts with you.
Your different perspectives inspire us to be better. Your
diversity fosters creativity and accelerates our innovation. Your
unique skills and abilities make us stand out. Your background and
experiences help us reach our full potential.
We are committed to a workplace that is increasingly diverse and
inclusive, so be your best you.
Studies have shown that certain groups are less likely to apply
for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the
qualifications as described in a job description. Our top priority
is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested
in this position we encourage you to apply even if you don't
believe you meet every one of the qualifications described
NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action