Principal Consultant - US
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Infosys is seeking a Principal AI Consultant for its AI and
Automation team. In this role, you will help manage Cognitive
Automation Projects, participate in requirements gathering
sessions, and work with team members to identify requirements such
as AS IS Process and automation opportunities. You'll articulate
and explain the architecture options to a technical audience (IT),
including advantages and constraints, and will apply knowledge of
technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to
manage end to end automation projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or foreign equivalent, will also consider
three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of
every year of education
- At least 12 years of Information Technology experience with at
least 6 years of automation consulting experience
- 3 years of experience in managing complex Cognitive and Robotic
Process Automation with different platforms like UiPath, Automation
Anywhere, Conversation Engines.
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required, we are not
able to sponsor at this time
- This position may require extensive travel to project
- Advanced Developer and Architect Certifications from UiPath,
- Proven track record of interacting with senior client
stakeholders (SVPs/Directors) and be a trusted consultant for their
AI led automation journeys
- Prepare and justify AI/Automation business cases for clients.
Analyze and document client enterprise business processes.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning (Classification and Information
- Responsible for solution orchestration and design of Technical
Documentation, Knowledge on Technical Documentation and creating
high level diagrams.
- Design process solutions in accordance with recognized best
practice industry design principles and conventions.
- Oversee the design of technical specifications, Provide
architectural overview of solution designs.
- Ability to understand infra architecture for RPA automation
implementations on cloud i.e. AWS, MS Azure, Google
- Able to identify automation opportunity from AS IS Process
- Experience in deployment of automation packages
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to
resolve business issues
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services
and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems
and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients
through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise
with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of
change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to
deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight.
Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement
through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and
ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Keywords: Infosys, Richardson , Principal Consultant - US, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!