Veritex Holdings Inc. is a publicly traded bank holding company
headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Through our wholly owned
subsidiary, Veritex Community Bank, a state-chartered bank, we
provide relationship-driven commercial banking products and
services tailored to meet the needs of small to medium-sized
businesses and professionals. Since our inception, we have targeted
customers and acquisitions primarily in the Dallas Metropolitan and
Houston markets with 35+ locations. We are a growing and dynamic
organization, recently named by Fortune as one of the fastest
growing companies in the U.S. The quality of our employees and
their dedication to service is what separates us from other banks
of any size. We strive to attract and retain exceptional employees
who share our commitment to superior customer service, continued
growth and organizational success.
The Loan Processor must have strong knowledge of the Automated
Underwriting Engines. The Loan Processor works under the
supervision of the Processing Manager or Operations Leader on a
team with Jr. Processors and Underwriters to effectively coordinate
and communicate the flow of a loan file from the beginning stages
in Processing up to the point of loan funding.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review, on each file, the credit approval and conditions needed
within client specific SLA
- Stay informed relative to industry conditions and trends.
Determine who is responsible for collecting outstanding
- Review Credit Report and income documentation
- Follow up on Appraisal and Escrow/Title and review when
- Update the loan tracking in respective system as you proceed
through the loan process
- When the file is complete make all changes to the 1003 and
submit to Underwriting for final sign off
- Order Loan Docs
- Prepare loans for funding
- Expected to have working knowledge of loan origination.,
processing and funding
- Must be proficient in accessing and using various LOS software
- Full comprehension of the Automated Underwriting Systems
- Able to handle a great variety of tasks and responsibilities
- Responsive to time constraints
- Works well on a team
- Good Customer Service skills
- Attention to regulatory requirements and compliance training
applicable to position (Bank Secrecy Act, Customer Information
- Integrity, discretion, and respect for confidential information
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Able to prioritize duties and effectively manage time.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to make decisions independently.
- Effective written communication skills.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- High stress tolerance.
- Time management skills
Preferred Skills; Experience; Certifications
- Minimum 3-5 years Processing experience
- Experience working for a direct lender
- Comprehensive knowledge of credit analysis and income
Work environment and Physical demands:
The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The employee will regularly sit; talk; hear; and use hands to
finger, handle or feel. The employee will occasionally stand; walk;
reach with hands and arms; climb and balance; and stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl. Special vision requirements include close,
distant, and peripheral vision; depth perception; and the ability
to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually
moderate. The work environment and physical demands are those of a
standard office setting. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of the job.
This job description is not an inclusive list of all duties and
responsibilities of the position. Incumbents will be required to
follow any other job- related instructions and to perform any other
job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give
instructions or assignments. Veritex Bank reserves the right to
amend and change responsibilities to meet business and
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or
otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Veritex Community Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Veritex
Community Bank Corporate Human Resources [Dallas, Texas]