Leadman - PROC MECH
Company: TDIndustries, Ltd.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Coordinates, inspects and performs the assembly, installation
and repair of components, subsystems and systems for the process
mechanical trade during the construction, tenant finish-out or
remodel of commercial buildings and industrial facilities.
Established in 1946, TDIndustries has developed into one of
America's premier Mechanical Construction and Facility Services
companies serving clients through the full life-cycle of a
facility, to include engineering, construction, operations and
maintenance. For 70 years, our employee-owned company has provided
innovative services that optimize the performance of world-class
mechanical and electrical systems that serve healthcare facilities,
hotels, schools, sports arenas, mission critical facilities and
industrial complexes and other essential institutions.
Our employees, whom we call "Partners" are the heart of our
success and what sets us apart from our competitors. FORTUNE
Magazine recognized TDIndustries as one of the "100 Best Places to
Work", "Top 50 Training Organizations" and "Top 30 Companies to
Retire From" due to our solid commitment to the personal and
professional development of each employee.
- Coordinates activities of assigned craft workers (process
mechanical trade). Responsible for maintaining the productivity of
- Provides guidance, mentoring, and training to the crew.
Conducts tool box talks as required.
- Participates in job planning for work packages and
- Operates and supervises operation of equipment and machinery
such as backhoes, forklifts, man lifts, power tools and tampers.
Works with tools to meet construction schedules or other
- Inspects work in progress and completed work to ensure work
meets quality and productivity expectations. Identifies and
communicates construction conflicts and material shortages.
- Eliminates construction and job site hazards to reduce safety
incidents and their severity.
- Assists in maintaining assigned tool inventory.
- Assists the crew Foreman in producing quality work and a
positive experience for the customer.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED. Technical training in related field
- Must hold appropriate equipment certifications.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Ability to produce quality work in an efficient manner.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and provide
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal.
Keywords: TDIndustries, Ltd., Richardson , Leadman - PROC MECH, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!