Contract Implementation Analyst I - Provider Reimbursement
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job ID: EMO-1041864
Located in Richardson, TX this position is responsible for
reviewing non-standard contracts for system capacity, implementing
and auditing contract completion, handling contract inquiries by
conducting research and coordination through various departments in
resolution and responding to inquiries, conducting contract
analysis and modeling, conducting quality control and analysis of
quality reporting, preparing quality improvement recommendations,
and develop documentation and training materials.
Required Job Qualifications:
- 4-years of experience working in a managed care/ healthcare
- 1-year experience in healthcare contract pricing implementation
and audit experience.
- Health care management database experience. Experience in one
or more of the following systems; Access, Blue Chip, Vistar,
Terminal Emulator, Premier Pricing, and/or Premier Provider.
- Knowledge of managed care contracts.
- Knowledge of CPT, HCPCS, ICD9, Revenue code, and/or DRG coding
- Project management experience.
- Technical documentation skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Flexibility to meet deadlines in an environment of constantly
changing priorities and workloads.
- Analytical skills including modeling.
- Verbal and written communications skills including
interpersonal skills to work across the organization to resolve
problems, responding to inquiries, compose procedure manuals and
training materials, and to discuss business and technical aspects
with all levels of management.
- Knowledge of both mainframe and windows based
- PC skills including Microsoft Office with proficiency in
Preferred Job Qualifications:
This position must be located in Richardson, TX.
exhibit, rates, DRG, Groupers, Parm Rate, Pen Report, tera
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing
equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and
applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative
Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free
and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background
investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Other, Quality Assurance, Physician, Accounting /
Finance, Network Management / Provider Relations, General Health
Care, Claims & Customer Service Job Type Full-Time Regular Location
TX - Richardson
Keywords: HCSC, Richardson , Contract Implementation Analyst I - Provider Reimbursement, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!