Company: Fiesta Mart
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Staff Accountant is responsible for collecting, analyzing,
verifying, and reporting financial information and coordinating
special projects. The Staff Accountant will work in conjunction
with other accountants and auditors to prepare these financial
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
- Prepare journal entries.
- Prepare account reconciliations.
- Assist with period-end financial statement variance
- Communicate with store and corporate employees to answer
accounting questions by researching and interpreting financial
- Provide assistance with audits by preparing assigned
Secondary Job Duties:
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality of all data encountered in work
- Present favorable impression in dress, personal hygiene and
- Assists with special projects and assignments as needed.
- BA/BS In Accounting Required
- Minimum of 2 years of staff-level accounting and/or audit
- Retail Industry or Multi-Location experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of JD Edwards' modules, including GL, AP & FA
or other similar accounting software such as Oracle, SAP, Mas200,
Great Plains, etc.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft applications including
Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Must be a team player and interface with internal and external
- Ability to meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced work
Never- 0%, Occasionally- 1-33%, Frequently- 34-66%,
- Occasionally-Carrying up to 10 lbs., pushing and pulling up to
25 lbs., lifting up to 10 lbs., climbing up to 6 foot height,
balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and smelling.
- Frequently- Standing on tile/concrete, walking on
tile/concrete, bending, and reaching waist/overhead level.
- Continuously-Sitting, talking, seeing, hearing and manual
Safety Risk Factors:
- Occasionally-Loud noise, slippery floor surface, hazardous
equipment, contact with sharp objects, contact with skin irritant,
toxic exposure (see Material Safety Data Sheets), nuisance dust,
fumes, sprays, and hazardous cleaning solutions.
- Frequently-Twisting of back and neck, and cluttered floor
- Working environment involves inside office with controlled
temperatures and protection from weather conditions.
Keywords: Fiesta Mart, Richardson , Warehouse Stocker, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!