Company: Fiesta Mart
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Utilities Clerk cleans and maintains the store, thus,
providing a healthy, safe and inviting environment in which to
shop. Main responsibility includes floors, trash receptacles,
restrooms, eating areas and break rooms.
- Empty and replace trash bags found in receptacles throughout
- Clean compactor areas inside and outside of store.
- Sweep and mop entire sales floor; dry floors as necessary.
- Clean and maintain restrooms (public and private), break rooms,
and public eating areas (tables, counters, mirrors, chairs).
- Maintains knowledge of procedure for liquid chemicals operation
and knows which chemicals and supplies are authorized for the
Sanitation cart and how to properly use them.
- Maintains cleaning equipment and reports damaged equipment to
management as necessary.
- Exercises proper safety practices when lifting or moving
product and using equipment.
Secondary Job Duties:
- Check prices as needed.
- Communicate and assist customers and co-workers when
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Present favorable impression in dress, personal hygiene and
- Notify management of associate theft, customer shoplifting,
unauthorized markdowns and/or property defacement.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Demonstrates a willingness to receive and accept
- Is able to effectively handle the speed and pressure in
response to the demands of the job.
Never- 0%, Occasionally- 1-33%, Frequently- 34-66%,
- Occasionally- Pulling up to 100 lbs., climbing up to 6 foot
height, talking, manual dexterity, crouching, stooping, kneeling,
- Frequently- Carrying up to 60 lbs, lifting up to 60 lbs.,
balancing, pushing up to 100 lbs., and reaching waist/overhead
- Continuously- Standing on tile/concrete, walking on
tile/concrete, bending, seeing, and hearing.
Safety Risk Factors:
- Occasionally-loud noise, slippery floor surface, hazardous
equipment, contact with sharp objects, contact with skin irritant,
toxic exposure(see material safety data sheets), nuisance dust,
fumes, sprays, and hazardous cleaning solutions.
- Frequently-Twisting of back and neck, and cluttered floor
- Varied, irregular schedules.
- Working environment involves inside and outside store with
exposures to weather conditions.
Keywords: Fiesta Mart, Richardson , Utilities Clerk, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!