Service Creation Account Manager, Service Provider - 1315252
Company: Cisco Systems, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What you'll do:
Telco/Mobile is an exciting place to be! With the investment and
innovation coming with 5G, it's a remarkable time to partner with
our customers in this transformation. This role is key to
supporting the Service Provider Telco Mobile Sales teams driving
and developing the strategy for SP Infrastructure, physical and
virtual offers, outbound program creation for demand generation of
product/solution/software sales Go-To-Market (GTM). Experience in
the Service Provider sector is critical.
This role requires a balance between technical expertise and eye
for business. You will build relationships and advisor status with
all levels of our clients, understanding their business and
delivering high impact consulting engagements.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to craft, implement
and grow a startup within Cisco. You will be working closely with
leading technologies and develop compelling offerings, and Sales
GTM strategy around Mobility and driving big bets within our
Who You'll Work With
The Service Provider Service Creation/GTM team is focused on
driving long term strategy and successful execution. You will
collaborate with cross-functional groups functioning as an
extension of the sales team (product management, operations,
marketing) to drive the key strategies and areas of opportunity in
one of Cisco's largest Service Provider accounts.
Who You Are
- The ideal candidate should have a high-tech sales background or
experience in strategy management consulting.
- You are a self starter. You have been performing well in a
dynamic environment and interpersonal skills to run multiple
projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- You are able to craft a compelling story that conveys the value
of complex technologies in concise business terms.
- You have strong executive presence, cross-group teamwork and
communication skills that drive influence among the senior leaders
across a highly-matrixed organization
- A customer-facing subject matter authority who focuses on
business development, delivering and orchestrating Managed Services
offers with large Service Providers
- You possess experience in the Service Provider Routing
portfolio, industry standard methodologies and operational
- You are a go-getter and are capable of developing a working
knowledge of Cisco architectures, products and solutions capable of
delivering a value proposition to the clients.
- You are experienced with solution selling and the ability to
convert consulting engagements into solution and service sales and
a consistent track record of successful selling into large
- You engage and build relationships at the client and present
complex ideas in succinct yet compelling form that builds urgency
to execute the proposed engagement.
- Sales Expertise- Ability to propose solutions, addressing
client business issues and objectives using both Cisco and 3rd
party solutions / services.
- Technical Expertise- Demonstrated technical expertise, academic
training or knowledge of SP technologies is required to provide a
comprehensive, differentiated, and valuable level of consulting
advice to our clients.
- Industry Expertise- Demonstrated knowledge of
telecommunications business to be conversant enough to present a
compelling point-of-view to the client of what work should be
undertaken, to help the client's company achieve ambitious
advantage and differentiation.
- Delivery Expertise- Proven ability to successfully own the
delivery of consulting projects, which exceed client expectations
in terms of deliverable quality and positive impact to the
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a
team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives,
plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and
we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking
that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that
accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers
entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart
Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while seeking for a
culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work
and in our communities.
Keywords: Cisco Systems, Inc., Richardson , Service Creation Account Manager, Service Provider - 1315252, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!