Procurement Specialist I
Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job ID 177720BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City
Indianapolis State IN Country United States
Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RI&S) is seeking a
Procurement Specialist I professional for the Product Support (PS)
procurement team within the Cybersecurity, Training, and Services
(CTS) organization. This position is primarily responsible for
sourcing, negotiating, awarding, documenting, and managing
suppliers for both material and service based requirements. In this
role, the individual will be responsible for placing requirements
on purchase order in the most efficient and compliant manner.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures that enterprise, prime contract, and
category/product/service specific requirements are properly
communicated to suppliers.
- Analyzes supplier quotes/proposals.
- Manages supplier performance to cost, delivery, quality,
technical and programmatic/contractual requirements.
- Compiles and analyzes industry/market and Raytheon data to
- Complies technical, quality, delivery, and contractual
requirements to prepare/issues requests for quote (RFQ).
- Interfaces with Raytheon and supplier cross-functional
- Executes to Raytheon and customer requirements including
government regulations (such as FAR/DFAR), public law and Raytheon
- The individual will work extensively with NWS program teams,
Material Program Managers, and other cross-functional
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel,
Access, and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong sense of team and collaboration.
- Experience in a similar position, including working in a
contract/subcontract/procurement role with responsibility for
sourcing, placing orders, negotiations, supplier management, and
overall compliance to FAR/DFAR requirements.
- Experience with Six Sigma and productivity improvement.
- Experience with SAP.
- Bachelors' degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person
who is eligible to obtain any required Export
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, Richardson , Procurement Specialist I, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!