Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job ID: KD-1041461
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for managing
environment configuration, environment governance, and continuous
improvements; maintaining environment maps as they relate to the
Release Plan; owning capacity and performance management as it
relates to the environments; configuring and automating dev and
test environment, deployment, automation and supporting Test Data
Management (TDM); and performing environment monitoring, reporting,
governance and continuous improvement.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 2 years Information Technology OR Technical
Certification and/or College Courses and 4 year Information
Technology experience OR 6 years Information Technology
- Knowledge of application development platforms.
- Knowledge of code versioning / code merge.
- Knowledge of defect tracking systems.
- Knowledge of information systems acquisition and
- Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- Knowledge of iterative / agile / scrum development.
- Knowledge of open source technologies.
- Knowledge of software development and deployment.
- Continuous improvement.
- Program / project management.
- Adaptability / ability to effectively manage change.
- Problem solving and analytical thinking.
- Strong oral / written communication skills.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information
- Application domain knowledge.
- Knowledge of required technologies (incl 3rd party
- Quality methodologies (Lean / LSS / Six Sigma).
- Knowledge of cloud computing / SaaS / IaaS / PaaS
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing
equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and
applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative
Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free
and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background
investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular
Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago
Keywords: HCSC, Richardson , Environment Analyst, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!