Lead Consultant - US
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Infosys is seeking a Lead Consultant for Java. As a Lead
Consultant, this position will be responsible for contributing to
different phases of the consulting lifecycle. The selected
candidate will be intensely involved in business process
consulting; define the problem, propose and create the solution.
You will also play an important role in the development,
configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will
guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to
the proposal development, client training, internal capability
building, and help detail the project scope. You will have the
opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable
our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Tampa,
FL/Richardson, TX or be willing to relocate to the area. This
position may require travel in the US.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- At least 7 years of Information Technology experience (Per the
- Network Protocol Familiarity, Applied experience with SNMP,
gRPC, IPFIX, TL1, MQTT, YANG, gNMI, Syslogs, Traps
- Experience with Java/ J2EE, PL/SQL.Architecting Microservices
using spring boot preferably in Spring 5.
- Experience developing and optimizing server-side
- Experience in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Cloud Formation, Java, Enterprise Messaging Experience with
Kafka, JMS, Pulsar.
- Experience in Agile development methodology
- Experience with open source technologies and tools
- Experience migrating web applications to Cloud (AWS, Oracle
Cloud or Cloud Foundry etc.).
- Experience with Network Management Systems to include data
collection protocols, streaming telemetry, Yang, gNMI, Traps,
- Experience in Data streaming Platforms Kafka / Pulsar.
- Knowledge of Network domain convergence and PNF to VNF
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- Jira, Artifactory, Docker, Encryption protocols, AWS Kinesis,
Auto Scaling skills.
- Experience with OOP, SOA, design pattern, multi-threading.
- Experience with Java messaging, JMS, Kafka, RabbitMQ, or
- Experience with performance testing and general Network
Performance troubleshooting/ monitoring Knowledge of Network
provisioning for Layer 0/1/2.
- Experience with DevOps automation and toolchain including
Jenkins, Jira, GIT, and Maven.
- Capability to be a self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate complex technology solutions to diverse
teams namely, technical, business and management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for
extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by
telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services
and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems
and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients
through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise
with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of
change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to
deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight.
Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement
through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and
ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please
visit us at www.Infosys.com
Keywords: Infosys, Richardson , Lead Consultant - US, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!