We are looking for Salesforce Architect for one of our clients
in Chicago, IL/Richardson, TX interested please share your updated
resume to or feel free to call me on
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our
IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology
solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for
our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do
everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and
in health. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through
technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we
deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members
This position is responsible for ensuring alignment of project
specific designs with application architecture roadmap; supporting
project and/or product teams on functional and technical design
activities; defining the interaction between application packages,
databases, and middleware systems to optimize product functional
coverage; acting as subject matter expert (SME) for products that
require integration into the application.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and 4 years Information Technology
experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6
years Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for solution architecture that
will include configuration, development, integration and
customization of complex environments
- Experience in iterative and/or agile and/or scrum
- Knowledge and understanding of Application and Software Design
- Good knowledge of Sales and Service Cloud
- Knowledge of ETL platforms, Integrations, SOAP and REST based
- Experience with custom application development in the
Salesforce Platform, utilizing Visualforce and Lightning
- Good Knowledge on various Deployment Strategies and the tools
- Strong experience in application development platforms and/or
- Experience in cloud computing (SaaS / PaaS).
- Experience in integration technologies (for ex. Mulesoft).
- Application domain knowledge
- Experience in dealing with teams across different time zones,
good teamwork and collaboration.
- Good Problem solving / analytical thinking.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information
- Product-specific application architecture.
- Ability to tie together solutions across systems.
- Experience working on and supporting salesforce.com
applications, preferably based on Service Cloud or Health
- Salesforce Certification(s)
- Experience in Lightning Components
- Experienced in developing and deploying large scale
- Extensive knowledge of Agile Process and tools
- Ability to coach and mentor developers and admins
- Knowledge of Marketing Cloud is a plus
- provided by Dice