Posted Date: Apr 26, 2021
- We are now hiring for several full-time JANITOR positions.
- Location: RealPage - 2201 Lakeside Boulevard, Richardson, TX
75082. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T Monday through Friday 5:00PM - 01:30AM. Schedule
may change accordingly, more details upon interview.
- Requirement:1-2 years of commercial building cleaning
experience is highly preferred!
- Perks: Health Benefits/ Paid Time Off/ No Holidays.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
525530. Additionally, you can get in front of the hiring manager
faster and share what makes you unique with a Prerecorded Video
Interview! Click here to learn more!
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps
you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies.
Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for
help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Eurest Services is a premier facility services provider,
offering leading national business and industry organizations a
comprehensive range of self-performed and managed services,
allowing our clients to focus on their core businesses in an
optimal professional environment - an environment maintained by an
exceptional, dedicated workforce. Using our proven processes and
standards as blueprints, our management team thoughtfully crafts
customized facility service strategies to efficiently and
consistently meet the needs of our clients, while significantly
reducing their costs. Our carefully selected employees are experts
in their specialized fields, and they diligently and purposefully
provide our clients with the highest caliber of service performance
in the industry. We continuously strive to refine our skill sets
and offer the most innovative facility solutions, anticipating the
ever-changing needs of competitive and successful businesses, and
building partnerships that enable our clients to focus on what
matters most: their core businesses.
Summary: Keeps buildings clean and orderly. Performs heavy
cleaning duties, including cleaning floors, shampooing rugs,
washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects and disposes of trash following approved procedures
and infection control plans.
- Dusts and damp mops floors following approved procedures.
- Moves equipment and furniture for proper cleaning and place
furniture back in correct placement.
- Cleans assigned areas with the use of assigned materials and
equipment. Sanitize all surfaces. Follows the eight-step cleaning
- Washes walls, windows, furniture, baseboards and other items to
maintain a clean, safe environment for patients, visitors and
- Seeks out areas requiring cleaning; takes initiative to
complete the task.
- Completes all tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Performs tasks in accordance with all federal, state and county
- Strips, scrubs, buffs and refinishes floors; shampoos
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with
customers, fellow employees and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Eurest Services are offered many fantastic
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following
benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following
benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we
are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 525530