Signal Processing Analyst (Top Secrete or TS/SCI)
Company: Odyssey Information Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Odyssey's client, a leading provider of real-time signal and
image processing systems for the government, is seeking a Signal
Processing Analyst for one of their offices in either Richardson,
TX & Aurora, CO.
The successful candidate must have a Top Secret or
TS/SCI (able to get polygraph) and a
strong background in one or more of the following: Digital signal
processing, Estimation theory, Detection theory, Probability
theory, Radar Principles, or Communication theory.
If you are interested in being a part of the development of
high-performance signal processing solutions with an emphasis on
signal analysis, real-time algorithm development, high-performance
computing, and DSP, then go over the Qualifications and Required
Skills below and apply if your skillset and background are a
- Degree: BS/BA
- Major(s): Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics
- Experience: 5-10 years
- Clearance: Position requires SSBI (including
polygraph). Employment requires ship.
- Matlab (prototype algorithms)
- C/C++ (translate algorithms to code)
- UNIX scripting, agile processes, configuration
- Develop readable and efficient code
- Cognizant of computers/SW architecture (cache, heap versus
- Revision control (GIT, Jira)
- Analyst tools (Algo Tools, analystTools, etc.)
"Those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to
apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
Odyssey does NOT work with third-party or subcontracting
Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn -
- provided by Dice
Keywords: Odyssey Information Services, Richardson , Signal Processing Analyst (Top Secrete or TS/SCI), Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!