Operations Associate II
Company: Inogen, Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
ABOUT INOGEN Inogen was founded in 2001 to improve quality of
life and increase freedom and independence for oxygen therapy
users. Inogen is innovation in oxygen therapy. The Inogen mission
is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients
through innovative products and services. Inogen is a manufacturer
and Accredited Homecare Provider.
Inogen is focused on quality care, continuous improvement, and
outstanding customer satisfaction. We are a stable, USA based
company dedicated to providing an exciting and rewarding career to
our employees. We completed a successful Initial Public Offering on
the NASDAQ in 2014 and have demonstrated substantial growth over
the last five years. Our work environment is casual yet high
performing, and we are looking for seriously talented, motivated,
and fast-paced professionals to join our team.
Perform one or more of the job duties associated with the
preparation, assembly and packaging of oxygen concentrator and
related products, including engineering prototypes, pre-production,
and production assemblies.
Responsibilities (Specific tasks, duties, essential functions of
- Responsible for building and packaging of oxygen concentrators.
May include prototype, inspection, modifications, upgrades and
- Assemble and package oxygen concentrators in accordance with
manufacturing documentation (assembly instructions, travelers,
packaging instructions, configuration logs, etc.
- Verifies accuracy of finished assemblies and packaging to
provide quality output.
- Perform mechanical assemblies using a variety of hand tools
(wrenches, drivers, sockets, etc.)
- Work closely with Materials to ensure accurate materials
- Assist in maintaining strict configuration controls.
- Additional job duties as required and defined by Manufacturing
- Proficiency in 4 or more tasks at required production
- Ability to perform transactions in the ERP system, with some
- Ability to navigate ERP inquiries to find information.
- Ability to evaluate a system issue requiring escalation.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to work from written instructions, wiring diagrams,
- Experience working with a Bill of Materials and knowledge of
- Assembly of electro-mechanical components with related
- Familiarity with ISO policies and procedures.
- Familiarity with ESD procedure.
- Manual dexterity, ability to work with small parts for extended
amounts of time.
- Must have strong work ethic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Excellent planning, communication and organizational
- Ability to effectively interface with different departments
within the company.
Qualifications (Experience and Education)
- Operates at a task + project level for select projects which
are specifically assigned to them.
- Able to execute tasks and project level work
- Some supervision required.
- High School diploma or equivalent, required.
- 2+ years of experience in in packaging/mechanical assembly or
with a medical device manufacturer, required.
- A combination of training, education and experience that is
equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the
required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in the
position. However, only those selected for an interview will be
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, and other legally
protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its
supplement are available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm;
The pay transparency policy is available here:
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a
reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process, please send an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the
nature of your request and your contact information.
- Job Family Operations Associate
- Job Function Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
Keywords: Inogen, Inc, Richardson , Operations Associate II, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!