FarmaKeio Custom Compounding is a
state-of-the-art compounding pharmacy located in Richardson, Texas,
offering both sterile and non-sterile prescriptions. We specialize
in working with Functional Medicine practitioners who are focused
on finding the root problem of a patient's particular health
Currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join
our incredible team who are willing to learn and grow
professionally and personally! Must be dependable with attention to
detail to process and fill custom prescriptions under the direction
of a pharmacist to provide excellent customer service and ensure
the pharmacy runs smoothly. As a pharmacy technician (or tech in
training) with our team, you MUST be detail-oriented, reliable,
possess excellent communication skills and be proficient with
Our business hours will be M-F 9AM-5PM with NO Weekends!
We are closed major holidays and have excellent
benefits and PTO program.
Our Vision: Establish FarmaKeio Custom
Compounding as the premier industry leader and innovator for
Our Mission: To create superior medications to
ensure the health and wellness of our valued patients.
Position Summary: Responsible for communicating
with other health care providers, reviewing patient records, and
filling medication orders while following HIPPA guidelines,
ensuring we are able to meet our patient's needs. Provide courteous
customer service and assist the Pharmacist on duty in maintaining
the clean and orderly appearance of the pharmacy area, prioritizing
work, and processing prescription orders in compliance with Federal
and State laws and company policies and procedures.
- Preferred Certified technician or tech in training, in good
standing in the state in which the pharmacy is located, however we
will sponsor the right candidate in becoming a pharmacy
- Experience in compounding pharmacy preferred, but not
Work Environment: Climate-controlled office
environment. Clean room laboratory.
Physical and Special Requirements:
1. Ability to stand for extended periods of time
2. May need to lift items up to 40 pounds
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with all applicable federal and state pharmacy
- Interact politely and effectively with patients, practitioners
- Perform duties in compliance with SOPs and best practices,
including as directed and appropriate:
- Contact patients regarding medical information, their
prescriptions and the need for refills.
- Input patient and prescription information subject to
pharmacist supervision and checking in compliance with state
- Create and/or print documents such as master formulation
records, compounding records, labels and shipping documents subject
to pharmacist supervision and checking in compliance with state
- If necessary and trained appropriately, compound preparations
accurately and efficiently.
- Clean and maintain the compounding environment and
- Prepare completed products for dispensing or shipment.