Sales Operations Analyst III
Company: Lennox International
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of
innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air
conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a
century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of
Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader
continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a
healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged
and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control
solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our
customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of
responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000
employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe,
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for the
creation, production and delivery of sales forecasts, analysis and
reporting in support of the sales planning process and sales of the
You will be trusted to:
- Prepare sales forecasts, develop sales quotas, and collect and
analyze data to evaluate current sales goals.
- Monitor forecast accuracy.
- Work with sales, marketing and distribution for the purpose of
improving operational efficiency.
- Research and evaluate economic conditions that may affect the
organization's ability to sell products, protect/increase market
share, penetrate new markets, and maintain/improve operating
- Recommend changes to current sales techniques, procedures or
promotional efforts based on market research and new trends.
- Develop new reports to meet the information needs of senior
- Provide work direction to less experienced team members.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and
- 5 years related experience.
- Advanced understanding of market trends and factors and an
ability to identify likely impact on the sales of various
- Strong ability to analyze data and organize it into useful
- Understanding of financial data and competitive markets.
- Knowledge of SAP query design, and Microsoft Office including
advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Keywords: Lennox International, Richardson , Sales Operations Analyst III, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!