Payroll Analyst Lead
Company: Lennox International
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of
innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air
conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a
century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of
Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader
continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a
healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged
and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control
solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our
customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of
responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000
employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe,
As the Payroll Analyst Lead you will, perform a full scope of
activities associated with the development and administration of
the Payroll Department.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for processing end to end payroll accurately,
timely, and in accordance to Federal, State, and Local laws for
salaried and hourly employees
- Lead payroll team with daily routine process inquires and
support all aspects of the Payroll Support role
- Train new Payroll Support personnel on daily procedures
- Research and resolve payroll requests or inquiries
- Authorize release of all ACH files to the bank
- Conduct research, analysis and resolution to payroll related
tax notices and inquiries from Federal, State, and Local
- Identify and resolve discrepancies during payroll data extracts
and reconciling items related to payroll processing, garnishment
processing, and tax inquiries
- Create and/or update written documentation related to
- Perform user acceptance testing to confirm changes made to
configuration within SAP HCM related to payroll
- Perform various year-end transactions to balance earnings,
deductions, and taxes to process accurate W2s
- Plan and organize workload around multiple assignments to
manage deadlines and deliver achievement of assigned goals and
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
WHAT DRIVES SUCCESS:
Having the right qualifications is only a part of what it takes
to be a successful employee. At Lennox International, we believe in
following a set of behaviors and competencies to achieve your full
potential. In this position, it is vital that you embody these core
- Situational Adaptability: You flex your approach and demeanor
to suit various scenarios. You successfully shift gears as new
developments and competing priorities arise - balancing routine
tasks, urgent action items, and long-term projects is second nature
- Decision Quality:You make thoughtful and timely decisions with
the best interest of the organization in mind, prioritizing and
organizing key deliverables and ensuring stakeholder buy in.
- Drives Results: You show pride in "getting the job done" with a
bias for action, going above and beyond to ensure your
responsibilities have been met. During high pressure moments, you
work diligently to meet deadlines and show value in your work.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Requires at least 8 years related experience.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or Fundamental Payroll
Certification (FPC) preferred
- Extensive working and practical knowledge of payroll practices,
methods and programs, including knowledge of the accounting and
legal requirements of payroll reporting, payroll taxation, and
- Previous payroll tax experience preferred.
- Ability to manipulate complex data, prepare reports and analyze
- Prefer experience with payroll systems (SAP) and ADP Smart
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Ability to learn new
software or reporting tools. Must have excellent verbal and written
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Outstanding 401(k) with company matching and 1-year bonus.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Robust Employee Assistance Program.
- Community involvement opportunities.
Keywords: Lennox International, Richardson , Payroll Analyst Lead, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!