Contract Admin Consultant
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job ID: CAS-1041645
This position is responsible for acting as a lead individual
contributor within the Contract Administration department, working
to establish and maintain relationships with HCSC's premier and
high-end growth account management and customers. This position is
responsible for driving key initiatives that materially advance the
productivity of the team, including supporting special initiatives
and projects, providing support and leadership for quality
improvement initiatives, reporting and analysis, and acting as a
product owner and key business stakeholder to ensure continuity of
deliverables to stakeholders across Contract Administration
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree and 4 years health insurance contract
operations experience OR 8 years of relevant experience OR Master
degree with 2 years health insurance contact operations
- Knowledge of health products and procedures, underwriting
requirements, contract and funding arrangements.
- Analytical and reporting skills.
- PC proficiency to include Microsoft Office Suite.
- Project management skills.
- Customer service experience and acumen.
- Leadership skills.
- Verbal and written communications skills to manage staff and
operations, build relationships across the organization and with
external key stakeholders, build consensus and issue
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience working as an account manager or supporting account
managers around large complex contract negotiations.
- Management consulting experience.
- Process improvement skillset and acumen.
- Experience working in a matrixed environment.
- Software development or business analysis experience.
- Knowledge of external adjudication processes.
- Knowledge of large or national account contract specifications
and processing systems.
- Knowledge of corporate marketing practices and health insurance
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing
equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and
applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative
Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free
and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background
investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Market Solutions, Marketing / E-Solutions Job Type
Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago
Keywords: HCSC, Richardson , Contract Admin Consultant, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!