Warehouse Coordinator - Forklift Experience a plus
Company: Synaptic Solar
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Warehouse Coordinator will
coordinate the activities and operations of the warehouse.
Must be open to traveling 25% of the time.
Pay: $14 - $16/hr
Reports to Warehouse Manager.
- Manages warehouse inventory and maintains the database.
- All orders to be kept ready in the Staging Zone for the
following day before or by the end of
- the current day.
- The warehouse to be kept clean and in order at all times.
- Each item to be scanned as soon as it is taken off the shelf
whilst preparing an order.
- All items to be placed back from the Receiving zone and
immediately scanned back into the system.
- All items to be kept in their respective zone.
- Anybody taking any material from the warehouse must report it
to the warehouse manager first.
- The Warehouse Coordinator must complete any additional task(s)
assigned by the warehouse manager promptly.
- Garage shutter to be kept closed at all times except for when
the material is being loaded/unloaded.
- Warehouse Manager to be informed when a delivery is arriving to
or departing from the warehouse.
- You may be required to deliver material to the project
- All tasks to be completed before leaving each day.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of or ability to quickly learn company
product codes and terminology.
- Thorough understanding of warehouse policies and
- Good analytical skills and ability to make sound judgments
relative to inventory.
- Forklift Experience Preferred**
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid state motor vehicle operators license for forklift truck
- At least one year of work experience in a warehouse is
- Some experience with using Finale IMS.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs at times.
- Ability to move around the warehouse.
- Adjusting or moving objects up to 50 pounds in all
- Bending. stooping, walking for prolonged periods of time.
- We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 10 days of PTO per year.
- 12 paid holidays
- Weekly pay.
- Direct deposit
Pay is $14 - $15/hr
Keywords: Synaptic Solar, Richardson , Warehouse Coordinator - Forklift Experience a plus, Other , RICHARDSON, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!