Sr. Global Supply Planner, Lighting
Company: Harman International Inds
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Additional Work Location(s) :
About the Role
As a Sr. Global Supply Planner for lighting, you will be
responsible for inventory management based on statistical analysis
and will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day activities
in inventory planning for PRO Video and Lighting brands. This
includes data research and information management, report building,
and analysis in support of inventory decision-making. The
successful candidate will possess a passion for innovative
analysis, processes that scale, and the wherewithal to develop
findings and recommendations that transcend the numbers. Ideally,
you have an inventory planning background in consumer electronics
What You Will Do
- Balance inventory based on turns targets - embrace build to the
- Maintain target inventory levels through adjustments in
purchase orders to factories and suppliers.
- Work with Factory Manager and Procurement to get Supply
Visibility Globally for all Video and Lighting brands / Provide RTF
- Backorder report and manage the issues.
- PO approval and PO Control / Look for alternative replenishment
What You Need
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, operations,
engineering, mathematics, or a related field. An MBA is a
- 5 years working in a Demand Planning or Supply Chain role.
- SAP, IBP Experience
- 5 years minimum experience using PC based applications (Excel,
PowerPoint, Word, Access)
- 5 years working in a team-based environment.
What is Nice to Have
- Experience in finance, sales, marketing, and product
- Proficiency in mathematics/statistics.
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand
key concepts and communicate with business stakeholders.
- Ability to perform in a command-and-control role under pressure
and to manage multiple priorities with competing demands.
- Gather data and be able to conduct a quantitative and
qualitative analysis, including business process metrics and
measuring link to business KPIs.
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to travel up to 5%, domestic and domestic and
- Be willing to work in an office in either Northridge, CA or
- Successfully complete a background investigation and drug
screen as a condition of employment.
What We Offer
- Access to employee discounts on world-class HARMAN products
(JBL, HARMAN Kardon, etc.).
- Opportunity to collaborate with talented teams across the globe
and make an impact on our business.
- An inclusive and diverse work environment that fosters and
encourages professional and personal development.
- Flexible work schedule with a culture encouraging work-life
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans
status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career
opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Keywords: Harman International Inds, Richardson , Sr. Global Supply Planner, Lighting, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!