Business Development Executive
Company: Wireless CCTV
Posted on: April 28, 2021
The Company Wireless CCTV (WCCTV) United States Headquarters is
located in Richardson, Texas. WCCTV was founded in the UK and is
the market leader for rapid deployment, mobile surveillance systems
specifically designed to deliver video securely and efficiently via
4G LTE networks. Earlier this year, the Private Equity Firm LDC,
made a substantial investment into WCCTV. This investment will
allow us to rapidly scale and grow in the United States and
continue our services as a market leader. In addition to this
investment, we were also recently named on the top 100 Profit
Track, "Ones to Watch" list in the UK. The Company's wide-range of
video surveillance solutions includes:
- Rapid deployment pole cameras
- Mobile surveillance trailers
- Body cameras
- Time lapse video services The Company prides itself on
developing innovative, customer-focused products and providing
world-class customer support services. The Opportunity
- WCCTV is looking for an outstanding, career-focused, and
motivated individual who is looking for a challenging role in an
SME business environment with progression opportunities rewarded on
- The successful candidate can expect promotional advancement as
they achieve their revenue and activity targets.
- This role has clearly defined progression milestones that -
once achieved - will lead into advanced sales roles.
High-performing sales individuals should expect this promotion in
the first 12 months.
- Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with organizations
around the country to deliver an end-to-end managed service.
- WCCTV is committed to the success of its employees and
demonstrates this through our development of people.
- Full time position Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm You: the
successful candidate must be---
- Energetic and enthusiastic with the ability to communicate at
- Hungry, Coachable, and Persistent
- A 'hands on' approach with a 'can do' attitude.
- You are likely to have studied for a Business related degree.
WCCTV is an equal opportunities employer and encourages
applications from a broad range of backgrounds.Job
Requirements:Duties will include: New Business Revenue and
- Source potential new customers using a number of methods
including internet, Mailing Campaigns, in-house data-base and
external lead generation data base.
- Establish company needs, determine decision maker and present
how WCCTV's products and services can support the customers'
- Arrange qualified appointments with the appropriate contacts in
organisations for the external sales team.
- Collate and communicate information gathered during the sales
telephone call to the respective field sales person and input onto
the company in-house system.
- Be aware of and develop commercial opportunities for the
company at all times.
- Generate outbound calls in excess of 60+ per day/ Or 20
meetings per month (Face to Face or Webinar) Sales Planning
- In conjunction with the line manager, plan and deliver monthly
activity and targets.
- Plan daily, weekly, and monthly tasks, to ensure selling time
is maximized and activity and revenue targets are achieved.
- Actively build and develop relationships with new and existing
customers. Sales Administration
- Ensure that all business is negotiated on the best possible
- Complete the administration of the sales function and processes
including updating the customer data base.
- Provide feedback from customers regarding competitors or
feedback on our product offering to the line manager/national sales
manager. Customer First
- Provide additional support for customers as required, for
example incoming sales calls, technical support and customer
services depending on office staffing levels.
- Pass on leads to other sales offices/sales teams as
- Any additional duties within the level of competence as
requested by the managers or directors of the company.
Keywords: Wireless CCTV, Richardson , Business Development Executive, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!