Red Team Operator
Company: State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
Posted on: May 9, 2020
One Company...Many Careers
A Day In The Life Of A Red Team Operator - req12477:
Are you ready for an exciting and empowering environment? State
Farm is looking to add an Experienced Red Team Operator to our
Vulnerability Management Team! We are growing our team, and want
you to come grow with us! This opportunity would perform Adversary
Simulations in a large, dynamic enterprise environment, and would
help State Farm find and manage vulnerabilities across people,
process and tools by leveraging an adversary's Techniques, Tactics
and Procedures (TTPs) to find and fix actual gaps in
- Plan and execute adversary simulation engagements (i.e.
penetration testing, red team
- operations, social engineering, physical security assessments,
web application assessments)
- Effectively communicate findings, attack paths, and
recommendations to technical and executive client stakeholders
through written reports and verbal presentations
- Build scripts, tools, or methodologies to enhance offensive
- Collaborate with various business partners including, but not
limited to the blue teams, lines of business and control owners to
make sure the impact of the risk is understood and managed
- Establish excellent trust with the cyber defenders to make sure
assessment activities improve the overall security posture of State
- Train and mentor others in offensive information security
techniques and tools
We Are Looking for Candidates With:
- Offensive information security testing (red teaming,
penetration testing) experience
- Demonstrated understanding of offensive information security
- Determination to better self and information security community
through research efforts and release through blog posts, giving
conference talks, open source tool release, and whitepaper
- Industry certifications like OSCP, OSCE, GXPN, or GPEN are
highly desired for this role
- Excellent understanding of the state of information security,
including, but not limited to TTPs of real world adversaries
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize,
analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with
attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal
- Experience communicating with clients and independently
managing client projects
- Knowledge of programming or scripting languages, such as
C#/.NET, C++, Python, PowerShell, Bash
What's In It For You:
- Office Location: Bloomington, IL - State Farm's Corporate
Headquarter location OR Richardson, Texas. Remote arrangements will
not be considered for this opportunity, but relocation assistance
will be provided!
- Tuition Reimbursement: We support opportunities for you to
learn and grow!
- A Learning Culture: Mentoring, Professional Designations,
Employee Development, and more!
- 401k Plan and FULLY FUNDED PENSION: Yes, both. This is kind of
a BIG deal!
- We embrace Diversity and Inclusion: We are one team and it is
simply the right thing to do!
- Learn more about our benefits at State Farm Careers!
What You Can Expect:
Next Steps: Competitive candidates may be invited to participate in
the interview process. This is where the excitement begins!
Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S.
immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work
authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity
We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! We're here
to help life go right--
Come join our passionate team!
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Keywords: State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, Richardson , Red Team Operator, Other , Richardson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!